SUPERMADTOYS 1/6 Bionic Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think this will be reaching our hands by october....if there no production delays, hope I am wrong....and is sooner.

Latest update. Release date is apparently end of July.

Production heads:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Very much looking forward to this. The anticipation sent me on a little google nostalgia trip - I had no idea there was a second version of the original figure with “bionic grip “
https://bionic.wikia.com/wiki/Steve_Austin_(Doll)
Truly, every day is a school day...

There were actually three versions. The one you know with the block engine (btw, if you can watch the episode a bionic Christmas, Steve visits a toy shop and on the shelf, they're selling the very figure!)

The second version was the one with the bionic grip and came with an H beam. The only other difference is that the shirt no longer has elastic at the cuff of the sleeves (and the box art of course). I think it was also the first version to hit Europe. At least, it was so in France.

The last version is super rare. It's called the biosonic version and comes with a plank to make a karate chop. The shirt is also completely different and these isn't a push button in the back.

Back