Supergirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pics from Action Figures Italia – Recensioni e Anteprime – itakon.it. New opinions to be made.
Premium-Format-132.jpg

Premium-Format-129.jpg

Premium-Format-130.jpg

Premium-Format-134.jpg

Premium-Format-136.jpg

Premium-Format-143.jpg

Premium-Format-144.jpg

Let's be serious here for a minute...

What are the chances of SS altering the head sculpt. Because...damn.

If they expected to sell comic Superman numbers they may change it, but I assume they won't bother on a niche piece. Would not cost them much to fix and would earn a lot more in the end though.

The more I look at her I do miss the cloth pf aspect. Im not trying to pull off the whole JL display but I was planning on more of a Superman display area. I just realized Supe is cloth and she is sculpted

The more I look at her I do miss the cloth pf aspect. Im not trying to pull off the whole JL display but I was planning on more of a Superman display area. I just realized Supe is cloth and she is sculpted

I would have preferred cloth too, but that would not be a deal killer for me.

I would have preferred fabric as well, but I think it's now a matter of cost for SS. Fully sculpted with one or two mixed media pieces, if that, seems to be where they are headed. So not expecting to see fabric on Flash either, although that would be something. I wonder if the seam in her saluting arm is for swap-out or simply assembly. I'm not sure if the arm down will work even in the jutted out position, as it seems unnatural, but would welcome it if it does.

Well this left me disappointed. The sculpt overall is well done even though I was not a fan of the salute, but I could live with that. The face sculpt however does not look like Supergirl from any of the comics. If it actually lived up to the art they made the sculpt from it would of been fine. I really do hope they tweak the face and I believe they will. If they fix the face it'll be a definite by instead of a maybe.

Well she is no perfect, has a drug dealer face also smoke it too but still I will pre order her, because I like her BOOM

Not for the first time, I wonder what is wrong with some of you. She looks like a college aged Supergirl in this headsculpt, and the lighting throws an odd shadow accross her hairline in most photos which is extending her forhead a bit. I really don't think it is as bad as is being made out. She certainly doesn't look as old as is being portrayed on the boards.

Also, they may not have gotten licensor approval in time to show an alternate head at SDCC. We still don't know when anything shown is coming up for PO. I mean, apparantly the MOTU stuff has alternate HS, but we never got a glimpse of those either.

Not for the first time, I wonder what is wrong with some of you. She looks like a college aged Supergirl in this headsculpt, and the lighting throws an odd shadow accross her hairline in most photos which is extending her forhead a bit. I really don't think it is as bad as is being made out. She certainly doesn't look as old as is being portrayed on the boards.

Also, they may not have gotten licensor approval in time to show an alternate head at SDCC. We still don't know when anything shown is coming up for PO. I mean, apparantly the MOTU stuff has alternate HS, but we never got a glimpse of those either.

I didn't notice a seam around her neck/jawline. She may not have another portrait. The EX may just be the cat.

I didn't notice a seam around her neck/jawline. She may not have another portrait. The EX may just be the cat.

I would think it is the cat too, but when a sculptor says that he did another head for this and this one is not it...makes you wonder.

Back