Supergirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'd want to see a custom head first before thinking about buying this. Otherwise, I'm planning on waiting for a better version. And there's always the custom route.

People buying this for a custom head might be **** out of luck since the head will likely come attached to the statue.

And it shows in the pictures. :lol

I'm personally waiting for the Benoist 1/3 P1 statue. I hate the show, but she's certainly gorgeous, and it isn't a horrible costume, and I'd rather dish that dough for something like that. Would be nice with a Grant Flash and Amell Arrow.

And it shows in the pictures. :lol

I'm personally waiting for the Benoist 1/3 P1 statue. I hate the show, but she's certainly gorgeous, and it isn't a horrible costume, and I'd rather dish that dough for something like that. Would be nice with a Grant Flash and Amell Arrow.

i feel the same. show is horrid, but she actually looks the part of supergirl to me. i'd rather take that supergirl of prime1 then this abomination one made by sideshow all day, any day.

Benoist looks hotter as Kara in her work clothes then as Supergirl, I really dislike her Supergirl outfit, looks cheaply made and the black stockings are just lame and old fashion....

Benoist looks hotter as Kara in her work clothes then as Supergirl, I really dislike her Supergirl outfit, looks cheaply made and the black stockings are just lame and old fashion....

Ironically, I'm certain the stocking are so she doesn't look like a whore, hence the entire wardrobe scene in the first episode. :lol

She doesn't look bad as Kara, but I can definitely dig her supergirl look. The hair gets me.

Ordered, will be nice to see her next to Superman in person
My daughter loves Supergirl more than I do and she wants me to get it but I am still on the fence. I'm okay with the head sculpt only because I expect they'll make it better in production (as they've done with some others in the past) but I still can't accept the arm positioning or the visible seam on that same arm. It will be a sell out, I'm sure, however.

I'm not sure how well this will fit next to Superman considering he has a fabric suit and this one is fully sculpted (other than the cape).

After sitting on fence for so long on this piece … I think I am finally going to give in and order the damn thing. It’s grown on me over time …. I think it will look good with my other D/C pieces. I am hoping a code of some sort pops up. It would be nice if one did :slap.

I've got her on order too. Everything is fine to me except the face isn't what I'd like. Considering she's the only 1/4 Supergirl available she'll have to do until something better comes along.

I've got her on order too. Everything is fine to me except the face isn't what I'd like. Considering she's the only 1/4 Supergirl available she'll have to do until something better comes along.

I was in luck and a 10% code did work for her. $382.49 plus S&H is not too bad. I agree, and I think she will turn out great after all is said and done. No regrets, I think we made good decisions GeneralZod.

Back