sup brothers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indeclinekills

Freakalicious
Reaction score
:wave sup im a 22 year old from California and ive recently fallen for 1/6 scale figures. its been a few months and i dont own a figure yet 2broke) :p but i love everything that goes into these figures the art is simply amazing.
im into guitar metal :rock music that was my first and only real hobby intill i starting trying to find out anything i can about 1/6 scale figures, it all started with my love for arnold and i was just looking at vids on youtube and i found the aronld t800 for terminator 2 review by seanxlongx and i was amazed its like alittle arnold!!! the rest is history. i hope i can have that figure one day and learn new things i would also like to sculpt and try make my own customs
thanks guys and gals
joe m.
keep rocking :hi5:

Last edited:
yeah i know lol but being real its because of him i found out about 1/6 scale now i just watch you ones customs and a few others
yeah i hope i get a figure soon its gonna happen

We are alike. 20 years. Cali. Broke as ____. Only difference is I like statues.

Welcome.

thanks im trying to get arnold but being broke i bet will help with the frenzy i mean i see some of these figures and i want ALL of them mother ____ers ;) lol stay up bro

Back