Summer Glau Terminator Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again guys! Here a little more progress. The tissue generation system is almost finished.

DSC05884.jpg

Ok guys here she is.

I've just gotten the last pieces out of the mold, quickly sanded the excess off and slapped some primer on.

I still need to tinker with the way she hangs and a few other things but basically she's finished. It took a bit longer than I thought it would but has been a fun one to do and I’ve learnt masses in the process.

Thanks for all your kind words whilst I made her.

Cheers

Pete

Summer1_zps5ce85de7.jpg

Summer2_zpsf633c260.jpg

Summer3_zpsb882e440.jpg

Summer4_zpsb30a4e89.jpg

It's beyond words! It's jaw dropping. A museum piece. There will be only one? :( It deserves to be a one of piece. I would so buy that but the quality and price for such a piece is more than likely way out of my price range. Wow! What a sight! Congratulations on such a fine piece of art! You have great skills and talent!

Awesome!! :clap

You might want to paint the hair more of a shade of brown so they're is more contrast between it and the metal.

Looks GREAT man! Really nice work! I still miss the nipples though.

Thanks Patriot! Could give her a haircut...

It's beyond words! It's jaw dropping. A museum piece. There will be only one? :( It deserves to be a one of piece. I would so buy that but the quality and price for such a piece is more than likely way out of my price range. Wow! What a sight! Congratulations on such a fine piece of art! You have great skills and talent!

Wow! Thanks ONEYE! I'll try and get some better pics upn at the weekend and a slightly different version of it.

Awesome!! :clap

You might want to paint the hair more of a shade of brown so they're is more contrast between it and the metal.

Thanks Drakul! I haven't painted it yet, just sprayed the hair and base with primer ready for the paint.

I'd kill for this piece.

Thanks Stranger x!

I'd like one too. I will have to settle for the Poster

Why settle with the poster?

I've finally managed to paint one of these up and thought i'd post some pics

Thanks for looking

Pete

DSC06660.JPG

DSC07470.JPG

DSC07234.JPG

DSC07268.JPG

DSC07434.JPG