Summer Glau Terminator Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cant wait to see the endo parts!

Nearly finished them. Just got to tidy them up and glue the parts together.

Me neither. This is awesome.

Thanks Vitus!

Sculpted hair, painted, I would buy it without endo parts.

Thanks ONEYE! Started the hair today!

Very nice sculpting work. Why can't Sideshow make this as a bust.

Thanks Jedi_don! We don't need Sideshow on this one! LOL!

Looking nice. It would be great to have one of these to go with my CM endos.

Thanks Nexus! Should be finished soon, just been struggling with work and other commitments recently.

Here's a couple of pics including one of the Cyberdyne logo I got printed.

DSC05615_zps0afe3a2e.jpg

DSC05607_zps7951330e.jpg

Truly outstanding. I know it's early, but the sculpted hair is definitely going in the right direction. The original art didn't have the nipples exposed and I'm fine with that. The plaque/logo is a nice, professional touch.

Will you be making a run of these? Kits and/or ready to display? Any idea how many? Probably too early to estimate a cost yet.

Have you been on the RPF? I'm sure interested people will be there, as well as Endobuilders.com.

Thanks for the kind comments guys! Can't have you suffering ONEYE! LOL! Worked on the hair a bit more.

DSC05648.jpg
DSC05646.jpg

Thanks guys!

I've finally finished the endo parts and test fitted them. It all seems to be fitting together well. I would have liked to have done more last weekend but had man flu... almost didn't make it.

DSC05795.jpg

DSC05794.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Pete

Dang....that is coming along nicely.....can't wait to see the finished product :D

Back