Summer Glau/Cameron Terminator:SCC custom head interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I be the douchy guy who asks if there's any official word on a painter? I just stumbled upon this thread a day ago and I would kill for a Summer Glau action figure in any form, but I'm no customizer (I'm not even sure I'd trust myself to pop the head and some clothes onto a body, but we'll have to see how that works out).

Commtech, pay attention:
I keep expecting to see new pics of great custom heads everytime this thread pops up to the top again, but it always ends up being another guy asking when the damn things are going to be ready. It's like watching Peter Jacksons Kong and wondering when the title character is going to show up. I find myself shouting at the screen,

MONKEY

Monkey!!!!

Still interested in a Battle Damaged Glau for my Terminator setup !! unpainted / painted dependant on time constraints of the 'Official Painter' chosen

I never bought a custom head too. Actually, I never even modified any of my figures. But I´m thinking about buying a Cameron painted head and one Triad Eva body and give it a try (just love the character).

I decided to wait for the final product to make a decision, so, I´ve been reading this thread since january (found about it on triad forum).

Just want to let u guys know about my interest in seing it and even buying it (hard decision to me, it will be my first custom figure).:D

Ohhh, and I almost forgot, sorry for the Monkey moment again, SilentSurfer

See, I'm in the same boat. I need to know if there'll be another painter hired or what, because I couldn't do anything with an unpainted head.

See, I'm in the same boat. I need to know if there'll be another painter hired or what, because I couldn't do anything with an unpainted head.

There are plenty of custom painters around. I wouldn't get too hung on up on that. I have a stack of unpainted heads at home waiting for a lull in new products so I can afford to get them painted up.

Full refund demanded and expected ASAP. For both the sculpting and the painting.

Due to issues brought up in this thread:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57631

I have removed Chris Howes' and Kuato's payment information from the first post in this thread. I will not be reinstating them for more orders until Chris Howes can show the last two versions (Cameron and Cameron BD) have been completed and casting is underway.

I hate that it's come to this, but Chris is in way over his head. This project has been going on for 10 months, and there has been no update in the last 3 months from him at all. I want to believe that the last two version will be completed and shipped out to all who paid, but I am not going to leave his payment information in there while the status of this project is in question. At this time, the project is still open and has not been 'cancelled', I'm just not going to allow any new orders for Chris until he can give a satisfactory update on the last two versions.

Back