1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
31623823533_b63faf1dbf_k.jpg32057611450_b1a6cbb3d1_k.jpg32284350242_f598ba646e_k.jpg

A fantastic sculpt. If it weren't for that darn tattoo and that silver grill in his mouth I would consider getting this version. I just can't seem to like the Jared Leto joker though.

A fantastic sculpt. If it weren't for that darn tattoo and that silver grill in his mouth I would consider getting this version. I just can't seem to like the Jared Leto joker though.
I know what you mean. Despite the tats, that's why I chose this version over the others because you see less of the lame silver grill and plus I like the straight-jacket look.

I want to make this joker with all the right partsCqYzAhuW8AEGzUd-1.jpgI'm interested to see what tattoo is on his back, hopefully the dragon tattoo is there

My LCS has this on display but for $289! I asked him why and he said because it was an exclusive. It's still available on SS website for $219 + shipping. He said he had heard it was sold out. I was thinking, you couldn't just look?

Thanks mate!

I use a small lamp that is battery operated and i shine the light depending on what effect i want to achieve.

Camera is set to 2 secs timer while i position the lamp. The lamp normally does not rest on anything as I'm holding it mid air. I'm using a Sony A7ii with a FE 24-70mm lens.

[emoji1] [emoji1]

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

I just got my AA Joker and I think its great, the only thing I don't like is the feet are to skin color and not as white as the face.
thumbnail_20170125_163601-1_resized.jpg

Been sitting on this for a couple days not sure if I wanted to keep it but then i decided to open it and wow.. It kinda blew me away! Sure you wish for a tat body, purple coat/glove and cane but still.. it does what it does very very well.

As far as "boot feet" are concerned^, mine matches the HS color very well in hand so...i dunno:dunno

Just a overall deranged and very sickly looking figure and fur sure a keeper despite source material issues.

Yeah, the feet on mine match the head pretty well too. They do have some pinkish highlights, but overall they are very pale and look appropriate to me.

Mine should be delivered today, finally! Can't wait to get a hold of it to look at the sculpt in anticipation for Tuxedo version. Is anyone else receiving there's soon? Not many people discussing this piece now.

Back