1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd actually be happy with this even if it bombed or wasn't in it long. I like the straight jacket look and the Arkham branding. It reminds me of his Assault on Arkham caged appearance, thats enough for me to enjoy this figure regardless of its connection to SS

Yes! Absolutely!:goodpost:

Man, this figure is nice looking but $220 is alot to throw down for an unknown entity like Suicide Squad Joker. The costume is only in it for 30 seconds, what if you hate the performance and character completely after you see it in August? You ain't getting that NRD back if you're dissapointed in the movie, which I think a lot of people will be.

Atleast with Knightmare Batman, the movie has been out, ya know? With Joker though, you could be dealing with a bomb. I could see if it was one of those cheapo Mattel figures, but gambling on a high end doll that you might like because it looks cool (and yeah, he does look nice). I dunno. Seems whacked.

I've never understood the urgency to preorder with anyone but Bigbadtoystore. You guys really hype this **** up. :lol

Pre-ordering w/ SS you get the option to do the payment plan which helps spread the pain....and regardless of how well the movie does or doesn't do, this guy stand alone will stand out. period end of story....and it's Joker. I dunno if you like it a little bit, buy it, if not then don't. And it should be EX to SS correct, so I don't think BBTS will get any??

Man, this figure is nice looking but $220 is alot to throw down for an unknown entity like Suicide Squad Joker. The costume is only in it for 30 seconds, what if you hate the performance and character completely after you see it in August? You ain't getting that NRD back if you're dissapointed in the movie, which I think a lot of people will be.

Atleast with Knightmare Batman, the movie has been out, ya know? With Joker though, you could be dealing with a bomb. I could see if it was one of those cheapo Mattel figures, but gambling on a high end doll that you might like because it looks cool (and yeah, he does look nice). I dunno. Seems whacked.

I've never understood the urgency to preorder with anyone but Bigbadtoystore. You guys really hype this **** up. :lol

:goodpost::clap:clap:clap

The jacket and barefoot look is awesome. I could see this displayed in a detolf in with like a flickering overhead LED light.

And source material withstanding, that is the best Joker sculpt Hot Toys has done.

:goodpost::clap yup, exactly, said the same on the HS damn good sculpt!! they nailed Leto.

Pre-ordering w/ SS you get the option to do the payment plan which helps spread the pain....and regardless of how well the movie does or doesn't do, this guy stand alone will stand out. period end of story....and it's Joker. I dunno if you like it a little bit, buy it, if not then don't. And it should be EX to SS correct, so I don't think BBTS will get any??

Right now no one knows- but I don't want to take a chance- cripes why criticize people for POing something they want-?????? Oh well it's the 'ol internet

I know where you are coming from. I personally only own movie hot toys figures that cracked $1B. Age of ultron Big 3. This is a gamble in my own weird way. But even if the movie sucks. This joker sure looks awesome. From sculpt to outfit to base and background. Im surprised the price is also ok. This will be my second joker after Sideshow PF ledger. Its like a passing of the torch thing hehehe. Last sideshow joker to first hot toys joker [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The jacket and barefoot look is awesome. I could see this displayed in a detolf in with like a flickering overhead LED light.

And source material withstanding, that is the best Joker sculpt Hot Toys has done.
Oh hey great idea with the flickering light :clap

Agreed, its a fantastic likeness of Leto
Yes! Absolutely!:goodpost:

:hi5:

Yea, it's really the straight jacket look that's making me want to pull the trigger on this. Even if the movie turns out to be less then stellar, the Joker in a straight jacket is a pretty cool thing.

It hilarious watching the people who made fun of Leto's Joker rushing to preorder the very first figure on day one :lol The Joker fever is real.

The figure looks cool and I didn't know it came with an Arkham backdrop so that's a nice addition.

Regardless of the quality of the film or performance, I'll be getting one Letoker, but I want the "definitive" version...if there is one.

Yea, it's really the straight jacket look that's making me want to pull the trigger on this. Even if the movie turns out to be less then stellar, the Joker in a straight jacket is a pretty cool thing.

Cooler than a recolored Iron Man I will say- FAR cooler!

Very cool looking but very slim on accessories. I'll wait for the full version.

Can you imagine the nerd rage??

It'll be glorious. The outrage will be intense. Beautiful. meltdowns...meltdowns everywhere.
The funny thing is, I work in a GameStop so I get my fair share of raging nerds, and the consensus is that we prefer him to be Jason Todd trying his hardest to make himself the joker. (The tattoos and such being overcompensation.)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

BBTS will get them, but later.

last year's inferno raiden and tank is still in stock at ss.

bought inferno raiden for 220 shipped on ebay and luke for around 210 shipped if I remember.. saved $120 on raiden and not sure how much Luke was on SS for.

I'm just going to wait on these guys if it means I can save that much $$$.

Last edited:
Back