1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably two at least :lol

I'd like to see a Dr Quinzel, Harley, and a regular Joker. I don't think they'll do a promo figure but who knows
I could see a Dr. Quinzel figure being made. Harley is just as popular as The Joker and I'm sure if she has multiple looks there's a good chance we'll see multiple figures.

Ordered. Got a feeling this is going to be one kickass line. I'm liking all of the character designs, even Slipknot and Boomerang. I just hope HT doesn't pull the masked only version of Deadshot and then solicit the unmasked later. That's why I passed on Kylo Ren. But couldn't wait it out on Black Panther. We know there are going to be multiple Jokers if the movie hits and Leto's performance is good, which it looks to be. I'll just never forget Ledger absolutely owning the Joker role in TDK.

Skipped the Knightmare Batman (primarily due to the fact that I already have two different version of Batman on pre-oder as it is), but I broke down and pre-ordered Joker. I really love that sculpt and it's just a cool look in full Arkham fatigues.

I could see them doing two more regular release Jokers; the Purple trench coat and either the tux or the red/silver suit.

The purple trench coat is pretty much a given, due to the fact that it is essentially just a variation on this figure.

Well both Joker and Batman went into Wait List fast....geez. Glad I got on Sideshow fast! [emoji106][emoji24][emoji378]
---
---
---
----
--------
--------------
-------------------
-----------------------
-------------------------
P.S. just kidding. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could see a Dr. Quinzel figure being made. Harley is just as popular as The Joker and I'm sure if she has multiple looks there's a good chance we'll see multiple figures.

She does have multiple looks, and i've seen other figurines with her different looks so i wouldnt be surprised if we get a few of her. Theres prison bersion, shorts and bat version and a gold dress version with no pigtails.

She's got quite a few looks:
- Regular Costume
- Inmate Uniform
- Club Outfit
- Doctor Outfit

and there's supposed to be a nod to her classic red and black look too.

I'm really hoping this Joker turns out to be Jason Todd. I will love this figure even more. [emoji106]

PO'd as well, wasn't planning on it, but the sculpt is damn good, and fan of Leto anyway. ;)

Can you imagine the nerd rage??

It'll be glorious. The outrage will be intense. Beautiful. meltdowns...meltdowns everywhere.

Hell yeah. Throwing a wrench into the works like that would be phenomenal. Lol

PO'd as well, wasn't planning on it, but the sculpt is damn good, and fan of Leto anyway. ;)

I feel like i'm in the same boat but I haven't ordered yet

The sculpt is so good I hope they don't change it for future releases in a more desirable release. :lol

Knowing HT they probably will reuse the sculpt a lot.

Back