1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that headsculpt is jaw dropping amazing! i don't mind this iteration of the joker as most people seem to. to me, seems like a good modern take on a psychotic maniac.

My god, that's an instant pre-order!

I really hope it's not more than 200-210 EUR. I wonder if all the tattoos are printed on the chest & arms. I think I may buy all the versions of SS Joker and display them on this 'diorama' base.

that headsculpt is jaw dropping amazing! i don't mind this iteration of the joker as most people seem to. to me, seems like a good modern take on a psychotic maniac.

Wholeheartedly agree.

Even if Jared doesn't do a good job (although I highly doubt he'll screw this up), for me this falls under the category of "buy regardless" because of the toys excellent craftsmanship (from a HS standpoint). It's just that good.

Sculpt looks incredible. Better than expected. The figure choice makes sense for an exclusive, but I'm on the fence about it. Not sure if I'm going all-in on the Joker from this line yet, and there will obviously be better versions (probably shown at SDCC).

I wish it had a nice small base, though. I never end up using those backdrops, but I always use the stand. Makes it hard to display multiples on the same detolf shelf. The more I collect, the more I appreciate the small black oval stands.

If the rumors later turn out to be true that this Joker was a former Robin and is not THE Joker, explaining his too-on-nose "HA HA I'm Joker!" tattoos as fan boy art, will a Leto Joker figure then feel less Jokery in your collection? Happened with Marvel's fake Mandarin, would it be the same with this Cholo Joker?

He's not. Joker is not Robin in this movie universe. Joker and Harley offed him off screen. Other than that, the details surrounding Robin are as vague as they were in BvS.

This is the Joker, period.

I read a synopsis confirmed by several early viewers. It's not Robin. But some may be disappointed with the screentime he gets. It is still a Suicide Squad movie after all.

Bowie-Joker looks good. Crazy laughing head might have been nice, but being saved for official version.

14 pages already. You guys must be really happy to have something finally happening in the Joker section after all these years.

He's not. Joker is not Robin in this movie universe. Joker and Harley offed him off screen. Other than that, the details surrounding Robin are as vague as they were in BvS.

This is the Joker, period.

Not really what I asked. IF true, does it make him less Joker in your view?
I know some liked the Manadarin figure a lot less once he was not the true Mandarin in their head. Then again, I can't imagine Leto going into that Trevor goofball mode.

I'm surprised this figure doesn't come with a table. HT could easily reuse the DX11 Ledger joker interrogation table, since they're probably similar in style.

I also find it funny how HT got Leto's likeness perfectly with the very first figure, yet it took HT 4 attempts to get Ledger's likeness right, and still some people aren't happy with it, spending hundreds of dollars on custom sculpts.

Even if Letoker is underwhelming or the film is trash, I can see myself getting a tuxedo version or the purple jacket*version just because of how great he looks in figure form, and it's still a good representation of the character.

I just want to watch the film already to see which costume stands out the most as the best representation of this character.

Even if Letoker is underwhelming or the film is trash, I can see myself getting a tuxedo version or the purple jacket*version just because of how great he looks in figure form, and it's still a good representation of the character.

Agreed. I'll get some version, the tux looks good.
Maybe repaint and remove the tats for a custom. I'm sure there will be a few of those.

Holding out for this look.

dc9868bc6f96a9aa6c7cb44cd22e6edd.jpg

Holding out for this look.

dc9868bc6f96a9aa6c7cb44cd22e6edd.jpg

That with the silver jacket is the one I'm hoping to see HT tackle, but I wouldn't mind the tuxedo look either. The TF exclusive is pretty nice looking, but I'm not sure I'll be getting it. It'd be a sure thing if he came with the purple long jacket and a cane.

Back