Sueing the scalpers, when flipping goes bad.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I have to agree with this. This stuff is garbage. I can't buy a ticket for an Eagles game because of scalpers. I hate them! Most of all I hate the people that contribute to them! Stop buying tickets at high prices you idiots! You are screwing it up for the rest of us! :rolleyes:

You're from philly,nice. Yeah, I totally know where you are coming from. i used to live in Michigan for a bit, and I experienced the same ordeals as you when it came to Lions games. imo, in general, scalping sucks.

Who the hell is Hanna Montana?

Hannah1.jpg

Hannah Montana alter ego of Miley Cyrus has her own show on the Disney Channel and performs on that circuit. She has gone a little off though because she assumes this persona completely and will release music as Hannah Montana but then will perform and sing as Miley Cyrus....it has a Garth Brooks/Chris Gaynes or at least Jem kind of thing.....

$56.00 ticket sold for $350. This means that it has a flip rate of 6.25 times the original price.

$300 Doom PF at that rate would cost $1875....There are auctions on eBay that surpass that. :rolleyes:

No I have to agree with this. This stuff is garbage. I can't buy a ticket for an Eagles game because of scalpers. I hate them! Most of all I hate the people that contribute to them! Stop buying tickets at high prices you idiots! You are screwing it up for the rest of us! :rolleyes:

Yeah, its funny to hear the ads that say "the only way to get tickets to sold out events" and I am thinking if you guys didn't buy them all up to sell at 3x the price I would be able to get them and wouldn't need you... you are why you are the only way to get them.

Hypothetically speaking, if I bought tickets for a Billy Ray Cyrus concert and no one wanted to go so I sold them on eBay for half of what I paid, am I a scalper and/or flipper? If yes, am I a good one or a bad one or just stupid? :rotfl

She has a Disney Channel show and is also Billy Ray Cyrus' daughter.:lol

Who's Billy Ray Cyrus?

As far as the issue of scalpers, COME ON if people are willing to pay...Free Enterprise...Capitalism...The Way Life Is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hypothetically speaking, if I bought tickets for a Billy Ray Cyrus concert and no one wanted to go so I sold them on eBay for half of what I paid, am I a scalper and/or flipper? If yes, am I a good one or a bad one or just stupid? :rotfl

You should get your State it sue Billy Ray Cyrus since he took advantage of you and charged more then the market was willing to bare!

I think I would have to say stupid for buying Billy Ray Cyrus tickets in the first place. :D

Back