Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good for you Ink! Patience is a virtue, it's just not one of mine.:wink1:

Plus, I have vampirella, RE4 Alice, Nick Fury and Bowen thor coming so I really have to consider my space issue. I heard whispers of a olivetti Apocalypse statue and that is a must have for me.

I think I'll ride it out to get the rest of the set

I'm definitely sticking it out for the whole set, but I've learned my lesson and will be ordering direct for less stress in the future!
I can excuse GG for the delays as the statues came out extremely well done in the end.

Now that BD is in the bag, I don't have a problem getting the rest.

I don't typically deal with GG much, but when they are on the top of their game with statues they produce some really excellent stuff. And I just can't pass up excellence.

I finally got my Baby Doll delivered by UPS last evening. I really like it. I have over a hundred full-size statues, but if I'm not mistaken, she's my first Gentle Giant one. I hope the rest of the girls come out as nice as Baby Doll did.

Has anyone else, who has ordered the Babydoll Japanese variant, heard that September 20th would be the release date?

A friend of mine said that it was rumored to be that date. :dunno

i ordered her from HobbyLinkJapan and their site also says september 20th

Just got my BD today from BBTS, she´s #333...she is really amezing, what else can I say...:yess:

HLJ has BD,BD Japan ed. and Amber all comming on the same day
wonder why they didn't get Babydoll first
anyone getting Amber straight from GG?

Back