Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you place your PO for Babydoll, Yangus?

I Pre-ordered my babydoll at a shop from France called COMIX-BAZAR. It looks like I´m the only one here that PO his statue from that shop.

They told me that they will have Baby doll in stock by the end of the past month. But today is September 1th and I didn´t recieve any notice from them yet.:impatient:

By the way thank you for asking Snoop.:)

Borrowed from Space2099 over at SF.

twogirls.jpg

[/CENTER]

looks like Amber spent too much time at the spray tan salon.

Where do you get your information from?

On the BD product page at HLJ. "Note: This item has not yet been released by the manufacturer but we expect it on or about September 16. We have already taken all the orders we expect to be able to fill. No further orders will be accepted until supplies are confirmed when the product is released."

What a mess gg is. Really one of the worst companies out there as far as release dates and allocations. They really need to get their act together.

What a mess gg is. Really one of the worst companies out there as far as release dates and allocations. They really need to get their act together.
It goes like this... order direct and be patient or don't buy their products. You could also take a chance and buy from the handful of honorable etailers.

By the way, Amber is getting charged by GG tomorrow! :rock

I've never seen such demand for a newly released statue (AND from a frankly awful movie to boot), but since I'm already a PGMer, I'll give it a shot. If I earn "the right to purchase", it should at least pay for a different PF sometime down the road. ;)

It goes like this... order direct and be patient or don't buy their products.

True. But after this whole mess Gentle Giant created I'm going with option B and not buying their product.

You could also take a chance and buy from the handful of honorable etailers.

There are some good etailers that took a verbal beating by some fans because of this debacle created by GG.

By the way, Amber is getting charged by GG tomorrow! :rock

Congrats, bro! :clap

1300 ES for Amber.

Wow, so even with the Japan variant there is a big difference in total numbers between Babydoll and Amber. I don't think prices are ever going to drop on Babydoll. Which is why I finally broke down and bought the $60 lottery ticket of a PGM in hopes of being one of the lucky 100 :slap

I hated to do it, but the pics look so good I really want one. :cuckoo:

I will have to live vicariously though photos of Amber and Sweet Pea. I cancelled both preorders and actually don't anticipate getting any others from the set. I look at it this way....if you're planning a wedding, you set a date, you choreograph with the caterers, dress makers, location, printers, etc... and it should go off, because you have a time line and if any one of the cogs in the machine can't make it then somebody else will step up to the plate. GG has been in business for years. if the company of artisans you use overseas is consistently delayed GET ANOTHER COMPANY!!!! That said, the statues are beautiful, i have just lost my interest in owning them.

On the BD product page at HLJ. "Note: This item has not yet been released by the manufacturer but we expect it on or about September 16. We have already taken all the orders we expect to be able to fill. No further orders will be accepted until supplies are confirmed when the product is released."

Thanks! cant wait for her

I will have to live vicariously though photos of Amber and Sweet Pea. I cancelled both preorders and actually don't anticipate getting any others from the set. I look at it this way....if you're planning a wedding, you set a date, you choreograph with the caterers, dress makers, location, printers, etc... and it should go off, because you have a time line and if any one of the cogs in the machine can't make it then somebody else will step up to the plate. GG has been in business for years. if the company of artisans you use overseas is consistently delayed GET ANOTHER COMPANY!!!! That said, the statues are beautiful, i have just lost my interest in owning them.

:exactly:

The delays, the right hand not knowng what the left hand is doing and mishandling of the entire situation has caused my first outing with Gentle Giant to be my last.

I wish them luck and success...but they won't be getting another dollar from me.

Back