Subject p2-pitu zombie petition....make your voice be heard!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grinningsmile

Freaked Out
Reaction score
the dark recesses of the world aka england
So i'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks that our favourite collector and ahhnuld impersonator (get to dah choppa) pitu makes a very cool looking zombie in one of his latest pituvisions from behind the scenes at the sideshow spooktacular, and having been part of a growing number of people who would love to see this guy get a nod from you guys over at sideshow, it would be the perfect opportunity to do so, for us in the know it'd be a great collectible based on pitu, for everyone else just a very cool looking addition to the dead....so hopefully i'm not alone in this, if you want it make your voice heard. Pitunators of the world unite!

Santa (or was it the endless variants?) nearly jumped the shark for this line, a P!tu zombie surely would. Leave it in the realm of the pipe dream. I vote no. :cool:

I still see 1206 adding a "fresh" aspect to the line. Like a varied boquet of spring flowers (but smelling like old vase water), it gives us a vast array of deadness, from freshly dead like Santa, to late stage decomp like the Street Prophet and 805.

You know what? Scratch that. I forgot. They'd have to use the Hobbit body, so knock that down to 9 inches of P!tu goodness. :p

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl :rock :rock

FILE0008.jpg

FILE0011.jpg

<object width="400" height="225"><param name="movie" value="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/media/swf/generic-flv-player-no-auto.swf?videoFile=/media/flv/sp09/Skateboarding Zombies.flv"></param><embed src="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/media/swf/generic-flv-player-no-auto.swf?videoFile=/media/flv/sp09/Skateboarding Zombies.flv" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="225"></embed></object>

WOOHOO!! skating zombies BCHESSS!!!! the only reason i fell was because of the floor!:rotfl:rotfl

Back