Subject- 1206 St. Nick!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope that it is made to be the real Santa as a zombie and not a department store Santa as a zombie.

By the looks of the video, it would seem to be the actual Santa.

Freakin' Sideshow is going to drag me in to this line yet.

No way... the Real Santa can't/won't be turned into a Zombie... this is a Mortal... Department Store Santa!!!! :rock

I really hope that it is made to be the real Santa as a zombie and not a department store Santa as a zombie.

By the looks of the video, it would seem to be the actual Santa.

Freakin' Sideshow is going to drag me in to this line yet.

I was actually hoping its the exact opposite.

I dont want it to be the "real" Santa, but rather a dad dressed up as Santa.

Being the "real" Santa would be LAME!!

I think it would be silly to have him be the real Santa. The beard looks like it's meant to be one of those fake beards to me.

Can't wait to order this Thursday night at the Con along with Cobra Commnader! :rock

I gotta admit though, the number sucks. 1225 would have been much better (ie December 25) :duh

Who's with me? At SDCC I'm talking to Sideshow about changing the name to Subject 1225. Its only 19 numbers difference, but is a much cooler number to use as it makes it Christmas' date. I honestly can't believe they didn't think of it. Seems so obvious.

So, who's with me?!

This is freakin Awesome. I love it. I hope we get some Zombie Elves on Hobbit Bodies as well :lol

Its a Department Store Santa...Look at the face. The beard is meant to be a fake one placed on.

ZombieSanta.jpg

Awesome! I love this line! Can't wait to order Santa. We MUST get a kid zombie soon, though. Or a grandma zombie, that would be cool, too! :banana

Back