Sturtrup Custom Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Vader

Thanks guys for the kind words, I'm working on vader and on the display! Vader is almost finished, I've to repaint the chest armor and the shin armour, reshape the inner robe, revisit the belt. I'm satisfied with the black strip in the display but the poster don't convince myself. Forever WIP!

Love the new updates. Looks great. I'm taking notes...thanks for the details and for sharing.

Love the new updates. Looks great. I'm taking notes...thanks for the details and for sharing.

I'd never have done what I've done without this forum! It's a pleasure and a duty for me to share every minor upgrade on my vader. It's an honor If only one of you guys can try some kind of inspiration by my work.

updates

There's something good in my old hasbro dome! A lot of mod to do but I think that is the right way. Comment are welcome! Better...I need comment! :pray::wink1:

Attachments

• DSCF5879.jpg
    DSCF5879.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 175
  • DSCF5884.jpg
    DSCF5884.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 175
  • DSCF5866.jpg
    DSCF5866.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 175
  • DSCF5863.jpg
    DSCF5863.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 175
  • DSCF5888.jpg
    DSCF5888.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 176

Wow! Amazing. So this is the Hurricane mask now?

I'm soooo very jealous.

Thanks for your comments mates, much appreciate!
This is the Hurricane mask. I don't think that Mr H needs my comment but I have to say that this mask is a kind of beauty. Pure art. The details are stunning. I'm making some experiment with my old dome because I need a unique piece, so I'm trying to give him my personal touch! I'm sure this don't hurt Mr H.
I can't stop myself to post this picture... (thanks Mr and Mrs H for this jewel)
(And sorry for my english)

Attachments

• vadermod1.jpg
    vadermod1.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 121

Thank you. So what is the recipe for the mask on your Vader, assuming it's not a Hurricane mask?

It's a Hurricane mask! I'm making some experiment with the dome. I'm continuosly swapping the H dome and my old modded hasbro one. H dome is perfect but, as I've said, I'm searching to do a unique piece to display. a sort of holy grail of my little collection, something to never sell and never dismiss. My unique piece anh Vader!

Just couldn't stand the light saber arm switch and the 5-minute or less battery lifespan before dulling out so created my own per other contributions on how they did it with cold cathodes...it's a project, but the end reward is great with the option to put a light saber in any figures hand now.
uc

uc

Comparision beetween H 1/6 mask and Gino 1/1 one! I think that Mr H did a great Job!

Attachments

• comp.jpg
    comp.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 198

Pictures..

Attachments

• DSCF5943.jpg
    DSCF5943.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 160
  • DSCF5925.jpg
    DSCF5925.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 157

That is incredible......i'm stunned. I won't buy a Vader unless it looks like this. I have to figure out how to make this happen.

Oh my god! A lot of incredible words about my Vader! Very appreciated mates!
I've done some little mods.....pictures!

Attachments

• DSCF5959.jpg
    DSCF5959.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 107
  • DSCF5963.jpg
    DSCF5963.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 103
  • DSCF5961.jpg
    DSCF5961.jpg
    379.9 KB · Views: 106
Back