Statue Stormtrooper Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really shouldn't be expensive since it'll likely be plastic armor parts around a polystone body with a black body suit on it. So yeah at least 2 grand sounds about right :rotfl

Haha I'm hoping they'll get to making new ones from Rogue One or something.

I'm not gonna get my hopes up too much even if they do, all of their ot troopers have been stupid weird and not just cause of the helmet. The TFA one was decent looking though. The death trooper isn't too bad either; the pose is a little weird but downright amazing for a SS trooper. However that base is stupid big for no reason. A kind of barometer for me is looking at pic of their PFs against a HT 1/6th. If the HT one looks better I just can't really feel like they've done a good job. The HT death troopers look awesome :|

For sure! It's hard to top Hot Toys and like you said, they're doing this at 1/6th. Amazing!
It's the reason why I am still very much interested in the HT 1/4 Vader (even though it's from ROTS) and the HT 1/4 Kylo Ren. As long as I can't see joint lines, I'm fine with the man doll. As a bonus, I can display them in a pose that I like and not posed like an opera singer or like Captain Morgan.

Which one isn't on a plastic figure body?

That's 99% of my decision making process with 1/4 or larger.

Which one isn't on a plastic figure body?

That's 99% of my decision making process with 1/4 or larger.

Neither, both are plastic.

For sure! It's hard to top Hot Toys and like you said, they're doing this at 1/6th. Amazing!
It's the reason why I am still very much interested in the HT 1/4 Vader (even though it's from ROTS) and the HT 1/4 Kylo Ren. As long as I can't see joint lines, I'm fine with the man doll. As a bonus, I can display them in a pose that I like and not posed like an opera singer or like Captain Morgan.

Same, though I'd vastly prefer a statue in a static pose I don't have to do up myself. I just want it to be a good one.

Neither, both are plastic.

Same, though I'd vastly prefer a statue in a static pose I don't have to do up myself. I just want it to be a good one.

Wasn't referring to this line really since there is no Hot Toys equivalent.

I'd be all over a Legendary Scale Bust of this. I have the Obi-Wan and Maul and love those. For some reason they aren't making more LSBs though it seems :dunno

Wasn't referring to this line really since there is no Hot Toys equivalent.

I know, I was pointing out that polystone is also plastic :p

I'd be all over a Legendary Scale Bust of this. I have the Obi-Wan and Maul and love those. For some reason they aren't making more LSBs though it seems :dunno

can't move enough numbers probably, busts in general don't sell as well and SS like their high ES nowadays.

Or wait until EFX does the one they're planning. JK don't do that you'll never get one :p

I plan on doing what JK says hopefully in the future.

You can also do that on yourself by buying armor parts and a helmet plus a mannequin bust, and have it all cheaper and more accurate than any SSC rendition :wink1:

As an additional bonus: Take it off your shelf and troop around in it once in awhile. :rock

As an additional bonus: Take it off your shelf and troop around in it once in awhile. :rock

Exactly. A friend of mine who bought a Stormie armor from me did just that, especially since he doesn't have the space to display full mannequin yet.

SDS Stormtrooper armor 03.jpg

The SDS bust is quite cool, I use it for my TIE Pilot and AT-AT Driver. You can customize it as well.

Back