Storm Toys - Mike Tyson (King Of Boxing Final Round)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, the serious face looks better when it's lit better :yess:

540220_355755737796799_172057099499998_958566_1809141735_n.jpg

I totally missed the deadline to pre-order this, tried yesterday anyway and was shot down. If any of you got in and ordered extra or know of any web dealers that will be selling a few any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

:yess: can't wait for my 1st 1:6 boxing figure.

:pray: Storm toys please do a Pacquiao, Joe Louis and Muhammad Ali
I think Ali would be the only other boxing figure I'd consider buying .....

Other than Rocky (Stallone) of course :lol :D

I was expecting Storm Toys to ship the figure in June though :thud:

To place an order, you were meant to email them at:

[email protected]

But the pre order window has passed, & apparently all reserved.

Storm Toys said:
The "KING OF BOXING FINAL ROUND"
worldwide Pre-Order from March 19 - April 10 Order NOW !!

The King Of Boxing Final Round Pre-order is fully reserved , Thanks for all your support !!

Maybe email them anyway to see what they say.

Edit: That "certificate of purchase" kinda looks tacky :lol

Storm Toys said:
Finally it comes!
The King of Boxing Final Round is ready for delivery. All fully paid items will be sent out in 31 july, and we will send a notification email to each customers. For customers which are not directly order through Storm Toys, you figure will be sent out in mid of August. Again we would like to apologize for the delay of the delivery date, the quality of the figure finally comes more perfect than expected, your patient is much appreciated and it's worth!

Greatful thanks for your enthusiasm and purchase from Storm Toys, and look forward to have the support from everyone of you in our future collections.
clear.gif

Back