Storm Collectibles - Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More spam.

ymyNUty.jpg

Nice, did you make that yourself? I remember as a kid when the GI Joe style MK figures were out, I made my one "Pit" out of a shoebox and nails.

Damn that’s an inpressive dio display.
Torn on the bloody Shao Khan, was debating using him more as back piece for a display over as a fighter. Until Lui Kang comes that is lol.

Just ordered scorpion and sob zero together. I hope these figures look good in-hand. I was a huge reptile fan in his green ninja palette days so if I like these two I'll have to get him.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just a warning im not sure if anyone has this problem, my brother got a scorpion with a cracked shoulder socket. Just putting the arm back in and leaning it to one side causes the arm to fall completely off the body. After sending a video to bbts they said nothing will be done. He messages them again showing the cracked shoulder socket and sent him 20 bucks. Kind of worried about buying anymore ninjas considering they are almost 80 bucks in aud.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Back