Storm Collectibles- Hulk Hogan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these the only guys doing 1/6 Wrestler(S?).

I'm assuming only non-contracted WWE ones? Does Hulk own the Hulkamania/NWO trademark? How did storm get away with it? Is this WWE licensed?

Are these the only guys doing 1/6 Wrestler(S?).

I'm assuming only non-contracted WWE ones? Does Hulk own the Hulkamania/NWO trademark? How did storm get away with it? Is this WWE licensed?

Unfortunately yes. I wish a company would do a line of 1/6 Hall of Fame wrestlers, but I doubt that will ever happen. Mattel has a run of 12 inch figures and they're terrible:monkey4

Hogan owns the Hulkamania trademark, but not the NWO trademark, hence no NWO logos on the Hollywood figure since they don't own the WWE license.

It's not good. It's borderline bad actually.

Skip it and get the hulkamania version.

I was going to ask that as well. Hulkamania is better overall then? None of the Tyson issues?

Whats the best price for the Hulkamania version ATM? Everywhere seems to be 250, and I've become a cheap bastard.

Last edited:
They did respond to me the next day regarding a shipping issue. Never heard of SF express.

I was going to ask that as well. Hulkamania is better overall then? None of the Tyson issues?

Whats the best price for the Hulkamania version ATM? Everywhere seems to be 250, and I've become a cheap bastard.

Way way better. Better quality accessories, way more stuff, almost double. better bang for the buck. the likeness is better on both heads (still bad)

No issues that I am aware of. The hollywood one is wilting (boas) glasses came cracked and painted with slop, frayed tank top etc.

I'm selling a hulkamania and hollywood parts set (body, screaming sculpts from hollywood and hulkamania, yellow bandana, yellow belt, yellow shirt, red wristbands, hollywood fabric bandana, hogan wcw shirt, yellow boots, red knee pads, several sets of hulkamania and gloved hands, red glasses, black glasses, both tear away shirts, two stands). Pretty much a full figure except for the hand pegs.

Too sweet! IMG_3037.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3037.JPG
    IMG_3037.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 185
Last edited:
I'm selling a hulkamania and hollywood parts set (body, screaming sculpts from hollywood and hulkamania, yellow bandana, yellow belt, yellow shirt, red wristbands, hollywood fabric bandana, hogan wcw shirt, yellow boots, red knee pads, several sets of hulkamania and gloved hands, red glasses, black glasses, both tear away shirts, two stands). Pretty much a full figure except for the hand pegs.

Magnet hands that hold the tearing shirt?

Got mine today too.

Is it bad? No

Could it be better? Yes

But I like it. If you get 3 feet away you see more of the cartoonish bits. But if it's on the shelf it looks fine. And I do like the shape of body they gave him.

Got mine today too.

Is it bad? No

Could it be better? Yes

But I like it. If you get 3 feet away you see more of the cartoonish bits. But if it's on the shelf it looks fine. And I do like the shape of body they gave him.

:goodpost: Storm Collectibles is the Only Company making my Icon Hollywood Hulk Hogan.:lol He has some Issues, but I look forward to what Else Storm does in The future with regards to Wrestling Figures :)

Does anyone know if WWE has the rights for everything Goldberg?

I know some of you don’t like him and that s fine, I’m sincerely asking about merch when it comes to the guy- there’s zero action figures based on him and he freaking returned for a while.

Also, any other stores that might carry the Hulkamania version for less than retail?

Thx in advance.

Back