Storm Collectibles- Hulk Hogan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is his poor hip:
20170628_071505.jpg
20170628_071435.jpg20170628_071418.jpg
20170628_071352.jpg

Wow... sorry to see that happened to your hip.
Thanks for these pics, it makes me feel better that the under-body looks like that overall (as opposed to the wires on the Tyson joints)....

The hip isn't that hard to fix..

Get a wire coat hanger and a drill bit the same size as the coat hanger wire.
Drill a hole into both sides of the broke area.
Cut a piece of wire from the hanger and superglue both ends into the drilled holes.

Fixed and stronger than the original joint.

The hip isn't that hard to fix..

Get a wire coat hanger and a drill bit the same size as the coat hanger wire.
Drill a hole into both sides of the broke area.
Cut a piece of wire from the hanger and superglue both ends into the drilled holes.

Fixed and stronger than the original joint.

Oh, I learned how to fix a hip when the Dragon Models Svetlana I had took a nose dive off my shelf in 2002. You are absolutely right, it will be stronger. I just want to know if Storm Collectibles might be able to replace it before I get the dremel/drill out and start cutting up small pieces of metal to fix it myself. I really do appreciate the break down, though.

Anyone what to sell one of these Hollywood Hogans? Looks awesome but hope we can get more guys in 1/6 like Undertaker.. ☺

Oddly, i just got a call from EMS shipping with a question on my mailing address. They said the package was from Storm Toys.

We'll see. I didnt get any shipping notice. And i dont have anything else pending with storm toys.

Oddly, i just got a call from EMS shipping with a question on my mailing address. They said the package was from Storm Toys.

We'll see. I didnt get any shipping notice. And i dont have anything else pending with storm toys.
This is how they Operate sometimes. I sent Storm email asking if my figure has been shipped?

Storm replied my order has shipped. Sent me tracking info. What the hell is sf express?:lol Does Sf express deliver to po box?

Back