Still No Joe?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't just a "You waiting for GI Joe? Be prepared for more on this in the coming weeks leading up to SDCC!" blurb and that's it. :rolleyes:

I definitely won't amused if their announcement this week amounts to nothing more than "SNAKEEYESSAYSBESURETODRINKYOUROVALTINE." :lol

I hope these will come out fast...I am hoping they announce 2 figures at the same time....it takes too long for figures to get released...were looking at 2 per year which might make people lose interest fast

This is the version of Snake Eyes I'm most interested in purchasing:

snake-eyes-comparison.jpg

Hey EF, I just remember a 3 3/4" figure I used to own...it must have been the '89 version.

Here we go:
snakeeyes3micro.jpg

This is the version of Snake Eyes I'm most interested in purchasing:

snake-eyes-comparison.jpg

That artist definitely made him look cool but since that is an obvious off-shoot of his iconic 1985 look why not just have the real thing? That being said I'm still a little nervous about how the spandex look will work on a 1/6 body.

GIJoe_1985Carded_SnakeEyesC7BL.jpg

Justin, do you ever not mention a new body in any thread?

The price point alone lets it known these will have SS's new body.

Spandex could look just fine, Hot Toys Superman proves that. If they are on the Prometheus body it should look fine.

with the suspected next year release... this will definately be an affordable line... BUT A PAINFUL ONE TO COLLECT!!! ;)

I like the Snakes... looks like they are making them a bit more realistic then we originaly though... which is pretty cool if you ask me.

Back