Still No Joe?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tellin' ya, I don't think they're gonna show anything 'til at or around JOE CON 2008, which takes place June 26-29 in Dallas.

That should be either tomorrow or next Thursday's NL! Awesome!

:google:google:google.... See... Damn you SS!!! Always putting crap out just when there is a boom in figs! (TDK, Bruce Lee, IM.. now GIJOE)

I was hoping for another month or two! :monkey3:D

I would guess next week because the podcast made it seem like they would be lucky to get it done in time.

That would be my guess as well. Why mention the end of the month yesterday if an announcement was coming in less than 48 hours? I wonder who the first Joe will be. It could still be Snake Eyes. Maybe they had issues making his outfit look cool on a Prometheus (it BETTER be a Prometheus!) body and he's taken longer than they expected. The SW and LOTR 1/6 scale lines were both kicked off with iconic heroes so I assume it won't be Cobra Commander. If it isn't Snake Eyes I'd guess Duke or Flint.

That would be my guess as well. Why mention the end of the month yesterday if an announcement was coming in less than 48 hours? I wonder who the first Joe will be. It could still be Snake Eyes. Maybe they had issues making his outfit look cool on a Prometheus (it BETTER be a Prometheus!) body and he's taken longer than they expected. The SW and LOTR 1/6 scale lines were both kicked off with iconic heroes so I assume it won't be Cobra Commander. If it isn't Snake Eyes I'd guess Duke or Flint.

Snake or CC should start it off. At the $80 price point, they better be on Prometheus. Joes are ment to be played with!!

No news tonight.. HOPEFULLY next week and HOPEFULLY they will look like the Joes and Cobras we grew up with! (I'm sorry SS It's been a long year)

I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't just a "You waiting for GI Joe? Be prepared for more on this in the coming weeks leading up to SDCC!" blurb and that's it. :rolleyes:

Back