Still no HT P1??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt in my mind that it will come. But i think with so many things coming TDK and IM plus the Hulk not to mention sideshow's vader (have a strong hunch HT has a hand in helping with production) i think they know we'd be strapped for money to get it all at once. Think they might hold out for a bit so our wallets can recharge. :lol

No doubt in my mind that it will come. But i think with so many things coming TDK and IM plus the Hulk not to mention sideshow's vader (have a strong hunch HT has a hand in helping with production) i think they know we'd be strapped for money to get it all at once. Think they might hold out for a bit so our wallets can recharge. :lol

Maybe they should hold out on the other licenses:mad:. Predator=classic, that other stuff (not including vader)=yawn.

Last edited:

I don't know, if they didn't want to dent our wallets then why release the Predator 1 bust? Thats just another addition to a wide variety of new preorders.

I do have faith in Hot Toys and that little sweetie Yulli! :joy

Maybe they should hold out on the other licenses:mad:. Predator=classic, that other stuff (not including vader)=yawn.
exactly..but in their defense they are running out of options for the Predator license so they are probably looking at building up other lines to eventually take over.
I don't know, if they didn't want to dent our wallets then why release the Predator 1 bust? Thats just another addition to a wide variety of new preorders.

I do have faith in Hot Toys and that little sweetie Yulli! :joy

exactly!!!! hey, if they were really worried about us they would wait long enough so everyone could afford the CM Predator. :banghead:banghead

ouch! yes, predator is classic and many people are waiting for the figures including me. but i wouldn't say TDK or iron man is yawn. a whole world full of comic and movie fans are waiting for those too, again including me.

besides, its been 20 years for predator collectibles. they can release them at any time. it's not like they need them to coincide with anything. TDK and iron man - they need to strike while the iron is hot, while the buzz around the movies is still high. makes sense to delay predator stuff business wise.

ouch! yes, predator is classic and many people are waiting for the figures including me. but i wouldn't say TDK or iron man is yawn. a whole world full of comic and movie fans are waiting for those too, again including me.

besides, its been 20 years for predator collectibles. they can release them at any time. it's not like they need them to coincide with anything. TDK and iron man - they need to strike while the iron is hot, while the buzz around the movies is still high. makes sense to delay predator stuff business wise.

I wouldn't mind if they delayed more predator figures. Would give me time to have £ at the ready. Have spent alot recently.

Me to :google but most definately well worth it! Well it will be when the wolf bust, and a few hot toys arrive :rock

Back