Stevos toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how many people plan to buy some of his atuff for your customs?

I may just pick up the Raiders rig for my custom Indy. These pics look a lot better than the ones in the WWII section of his site. Price is pretty good, especially since he includes the pistols too.

YEs, I am working on making all my indy gear a s close to 100% screen accurate as is possible, the new page https://stevostoys.com/JUST INDY GEAR.htm isnt quite finished yet, but as I get time I will be working on it, as for the old stuff on the WW2 page, when you order that stuff, what you will get is the NEW upgraded stuff, same price, a little nicer and more accurate. All the old itmes will be phased out as the new items are put in place.... THANKS!

Hi Stevo:

I bought a Raiders set about a year ago from you. The belt buckle back then was not accurate as it is now in your new sets. Would it be possible to buy just the new buckle? I can install it myself. Every time I look at my Indy, that buckle is the only thing bothering me. :gah:

Hi Stevo:

I bought a Raiders set about a year ago from you. The belt buckle back then was not accurate as it is now in your new sets. Would it be possible to buy just the new buckle? I can install it myself. Every time I look at my Indy, that buckle is the only thing bothering me. :gah:

Hey Commtech, I don't think he can answer questions right now he's actually in New York. But if you go to his web page and click on the hardware link, there are all types of buckles I would just buy one and email him right after that you want the Raiders Buckle. Or you can just do the whole transaction through email, which I prefer. [email protected]

Back