Stargate Characters that YOU Want to See Happen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hirogen

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought it might be fun to hear what fans of SG-1 would want to see in terms of customs. Cam, Vala, and Jonas would really just require great headsculpts..... .perhaps from sunhoc as he did a wonderful job on Jack, Sam, Daniel and Teal'c. What about a General Hammond?

Last edited:
Re: Stargate SG-1 Characters that YOU Want to See Happen

Id like a Rodney McKay (Not SG1 but . . .) , Ada's Carson and Sheppard are great and Id like the set completing . . .

As for SG1 im happy now . . .

After Rodney Id like to see

robert-carlyle.jpg

stargate-universe.jpg

Last edited:

For SG-1 the complete original team is plenty for me but Hammond would be a really great tribute.

Definitely would like to see Rodney and would love a Ronon. He'd have a lot of great gear to assemble.

For SGU I second the vote for Rush. He would be a must have and as a second I'd really like Eli.

I have been thinking more about trying to put together a Ronon and Teyla from the Atlantis team. So far, I am thinking the following,

Ronon:
Jacket - Hellboy jacket? One sleeve is really short though.
Body - a muscle body, maybe the T-800 body.

Teyla:
Body - HT Truetype Cuban female

That's all I have thought might work so far.

Erin? Wasn't she Col. Deering on Buck Rogers?

As for actual SG1 characters, I'd definitely go fo Jonas and Hammond.
Ronon would be ok now that I believe he is Conan.

As for actual SG1 characters, I'd definitely go fo Jonas and Hammond.
Ronon would be ok now that I believe he is Conan.

...and Jason Momoa is in Game of Thrones, so we may see a headsculpt that can be used for a Ronon Dex bash.

Yeah, I will have to look into it, I am afraid the Arnold body is a little too buff.

I did pick up a cuban true type and I think this matches Teyla's skin pretty well.

What body types do you think would work well for Sheppard and McKay?

McKay - Narrow TT?

I was thinking a narrow with the forearms of the Bruce lee would be good but I don't know if that would look good. maybe the Advanced TT for Sheppard?

Id like a Rodney McKay (Not SG1 but . . .) , Ada's Carson and Sheppard are great and Id like the set completing . . .

As for SG1 im happy now . . .

After Rodney Id like to see

robert-carlyle.jpg

stargate-universe.jpg

Could have sworn the question was "which Stargate characters would you like to see completed" not "what characters from a badly written and executed BSG rip off would you like to see" :p (i tease)

Are you listening Daniel ?????

Cam and Vala aka Crichton and Erin

Within two posts Moonie my friend you redeemed yourself :p

I'd love to see a full set of SG-1 and SG-A headsculpts crop up...that would be something i'd enjoy making :D

Plus...a Vala and Cam HS would allow me to also begin my Farscape figures :D

Doc

I take your good and raise you a well crafted thought provoking piece which took the genre in the best direction to date

And , , ,

I fart in the general direction of all Universe naysayers

I really have mixed feelings about Universe.....I couldn't even tell you most of the characters names on that show.

The three I would like after an SGA team of Sheppard, Teyla, McKay, and Ronon, would be Jonas, Cam and Vala.

I thought it would be fun to put Cam and Jonas into different colored SG uniforms. Jonas in desert tactical and Cam in the black ops uniform. Just to have a little variety on the shelf.

Back