Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are people spoilering the brother/sister thing? It's been so obvious for like the last two years.

Just watch the OT and PT and pay attention and the relationships for this movie become self-evident.

Why no pictures of Scroat? Or Snoke?

Last edited:
I saw that the photo of Luke has been taken down on my newsfeed, glad to find it here. The Joker looks awesome!

Two favorite things I read were that Phasma's name is because the chrome armor reminded Abrams of the sphere from Phantasm, and this bit from Kathleen Kennedy about the Han Solo movie:

"We don’t want to spend time going back and answering a lot of questions that, quite frankly, I don’t think people want answered...We're not introducing you to a 10-year-old Han Solo."

Ouch, that right there is what you call a SLICK-ASS BURN.

Luke just looks so bad-ass, what a waste if he's just there for a quick 5 second cameo :lecture

Luke just looks so bad-ass, what a waste if he's just there for a quick 5 second cameo :lecture

Given that they said the whole reason Abrams signed on to do it was to explore Luke's character, I'm highly doubting these "he's just a cameo" rumors.

Why are people spoilering the brother/sister thing? It's been so obvious for like the last two years.

Just watch the OT and PT and pay attention and the relationships for this movie become self-evident.

Why no pictures of Scroat? Or Snoke?

How the hell are those two brother and sister? Han father of one, Lando the other? Mesa confusa!

Actually I'm saying Rey and Finn could be half-siblings... based on the revelation of Han's dark-skinned ex-wife in the comics.

(Assuming race even works the same way in the galaxy far far away)

I doubt it. Rey and Finn look like a black and white cookie next to each other. If Finn was half white he would look more like an oatmeal cookie, not black or white, he would be somewhere in the middle. They could be step brothers though.

Back