Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e2ad53c96cb08a09385869ebd7f1e440.gif

43f036094761016dbf9d0c30fc400730.jpg

This is what I propose they do, and yes this is JJ inspired.

Have Han go through some kinda of wormhole and come out 40 years in the past. His arrival forever alters the prequels as if they never happened.....

Wow, people are really obsessed with that lightsaber. At least it's not nearly as ridiculous as the Inquisitor's.

Is this what mods mean by "bypassing the filter"? (sorry to use your post YoNoSe...)

No problem - I think what they mean is if you, for example, spell the word that rhymes with spit by using symbols like $ # !......etc. But mods may correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't know, first time I saw the trailer I was disappointed that we didn't get a glimpse of Han, Luke or Leia. But now I like the way it was paced. Show the new characters, show glimpses of ships like X-Wings to show the familiar, then kick it into to hyperdrive by showing the Falcon and Tie Fighters with the theme music. It's actually a very well done trailer from that perspective. When the Falcon makes its appearance, I felt the same sense I always get when Luke catches and ignites his lightsaber on the sail barge in Jedi. It's the happy/fun/adventure Star Wars I have so badly missed the past 15 years. I have complete faith that JJ will capture some of this magic because he is a real Star Wars fan and incorporated a lot of that into his Star Trek movies. I guess I drank the Kool-Aid but I am down for this movie now more than ever.

I don't know, first time I saw the trailer I was disappointed that we didn't get a glimpse of Han, Luke or Leia. But now I like the way it was paced. Show the new characters, show glimpses of ships like X-Wings to show the familiar, then kick it into to hyperdrive by showing the Falcon and Tie Fighters with the theme music. It's actually a very well done trailer from that perspective. When the Falcon makes its appearance, I felt the same sense I always get when Luke catches and ignites his lightsaber on the sail barge in Jedi. It's the happy/fun/adventure Star Wars I have so badly missed the past 15 years. I have complete faith that JJ will capture some of this magic because he is a real Star Wars fan and incorporated a lot of that into his Star Trek movies. I guess I drank the Kool-Aid but I am down for this movie now more than ever.

Good take, man. :duff

No.

Using symbols in place of letters or misspelling blocked words is bypassing the language filter.

While YoNoSe's comments are harsh they aren't bypassing the language filter.

i got a warning for doing Exactly what he did months ago....seem like a bad thing to do :monkey3

(i remember someone got in trouble even just for typing asterisks and making it look like they were cursing like this: ****) :lol

Back