Star Wars Princess Leia as Jabba's Slave Accessory Pack from Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karliseppl

Freakalicious
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday i got a package with a hellboy-bust....

What a surprise....

there was the Star Wars Princess Leia as Jabba's Slave Accessory Pack also in it...
I did not think that Gentle Giant will ever bring it... but here it is now... very funny...

5052081.jpg

5052082.jpg

5052084.jpg

She looks really cool. I saw other pics where she looked quite bad. I'm really curious to see more pics.

I have the piece on order also. Can't wait to add it. My one quibble with the piece has always been with the hands/fingers.

I just got an email from GG with info about their current sale. Apparently they are selling a bundle of this accessory pack and the Bib Fortuna statue for $75 (essentially giving away the Bib Fortuna figure if you get the accessory pack). The odd thing is that most people will probably already have Bib Fortuna since they were giving him away if you bought the Jabba setup and the Rebo band. It's a nice statue though.

Last edited:
I just got an email from GG with info about their current sale. Apparently they are selling a bundle of this accessory pack and the Bib Fortuna statue for $75 (essentially giving away the Bib Fortuna figure if you get the accessory pack).

As I am fairly new to Gentle Giant I took advantage of this bundle, I bought the accessory pack and got my free Bib Fortuna. Tomorrow I should be receiving my Max Rebo that I purchased from somebody off the Gentle Giant Collectors forum.

Now I only need Jabba. The main guy.

The princess does look really good, her face is 100% better that Sideshow's PF slave Leia.

However I have been keeping track of some eBay auctions for the accessory pack and most of them are going for around $35, brand new. Are we overpaying for this then?

Luis

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://photozbucket.com/pages/3346/"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://photozbucket.com/pages/3346/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>However I have been keeping track of some eBay auctions for the accessory pack and most of them are going for around $35, brand new. Are we overpaying for this then?

Luis

Probably...

Well, the thing is that they've never sold just Bib by himself before, so it's a little hard to know how much he should be. He seems to be fetching around $45 on ebay, so in that sense I think you're doing OK by getting them both together for $75.

If I ever find an SS Jabba throne (MAN I want one...for a reasonable price) maybe I'll put her on there and make Jabba look ridiculously huge.

Got mine today. They never sent me a shipping notice so I wasn't expecting it. Overall, it's not bad. I'm glad I got it, if only for the additional parts for Jabba and his throne. The likeness to Carrie Fisher isn't really there, but you have to keep in mind that these are pretty small pieces so in person it looks pretty good. I'm keeping Oola on the throne too, since she's too nice to put away. Besides, Jabba loves the ladies. :peace

gg_jabba_leia_add-on3.jpg

gg_jabba_leia_add-on1.jpg

gg_jabba_leia_add-on2.jpg

Can anyone direct me to a place (besides Ebay) with the best price on the GG Jabba set? I now decide I want this thing 2 years too late.

Back