Star Wars PF Grail

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nothingface35

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've only recently gotten into the PF game and have four from the Star Wars line. What's the most sought after PF? is there one PF that stands out the most as a prime example of the line? On the flip side, what's the worst? Not so much in terms of a specific character not being popular, but in term's of being a bad design or execution?

Also, what's the best PF that you have in your collection?

Thanks!

I have the Grievous EX PF.. Its the biker scout on Speeder Bike that I want...

Talon is awesome but I think my favorite that I own is Yoda & Clone Trooper.

I would have to go with the Grievous an my favorite. Also like the Speeder Bike. Talon is superb but not worth what its going for now, unless you are a huge fan of her.

Assaj was my first star wars pf, and still one of my favourites, I don't think they've done a portrayal of her I like more since, but that could be because they've made her from the new clone wars series. I'd love to get a snowtrooper pf one day, I think that would be my grail, I just hope when they get around to it, it looks better than the stormtrooper, cause I was a bit disappointed in it, just to static for my liking.

Thanks guys and I was lucky enough to get the Talon one at launch. I also have the Tusken Raider and really love that piece. I agree with the Grevious PF. That thing looks awesome and I'd love to be able to see it in person one day.

Vader and Maul are really grails. Will never let them go.

But the Speeder Bike with Scout Trooper is the top.

I like all of mine. I recently thought of selling Asajj but once I examined her closely I remembered why I liked her so much. Yoda and the Clone Trooper is a sleeper hit to me.

Back