Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing of value to say. Just noticed the thread was at 999 posts and my OCD was killing me.

No but seriously, I prefer the mythos to the PF but I don't collect mythos I collect...well...PFs.

Aren't they making a new Boba PF anyway?

nice pic - the little things in this statue just make it pop so much more! The knife, the saber hilts as trophies, the poncho with the "the good, the bad, the ugly" vibe - everything just turned out great!

Looks like he is on waitlist... and it wasn't a year... it was about 3 months. I only got mine the end of August.

I guess I spent too long waffling over whether to buy this. I should have known he was going to sell out after seeing that there wasn't a flex pay option anymore. On the other hand, I don't remember this popping up under the "low quantity" section in any of the newsletters.

Yeah, I guess so... I was thinking shipping not ordering... little brain fart. I think a lot of people waited for in hand pics before they ordered so that's probably why it took a while.
This, Mythos was still a new line to us and everyone was skeptical on how they would turn out. well the hype was finally right for a change the Mythos line is awesome. Get on the waitlist for anyone who hasnt ordered him!

Wow, glad I got mine when I did. I have no regrets on paying full price for this piece. I think it stands alone just fine and if you were a Star Wars fan but not a real collector something like this could really stand in for the entire franchise IMO.

Sorry if this has been addressed, but what are the cat ear looking lines that are so prominent on his helmet? Has he always had those and I missed it, or is there a story there, or is it just odd weathering? lol

the Jaig Eyes were present on the original concept work for Boba Fett... EU has just run with them.

Back