Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, Background story or not, they look silly! that's my opinion although it seems a common one. Your welcome to yours, I also said I love it otherwise..

if its common, why have i never heard anyone say cap rex looks silly with bunny rabbit ears? people arent used to seeing them on fett, thats the difference.

while I understand where SSC is coming from putting them on the helmet.. deepen even more the mythos background.. I am not a fan of that design neither.. Anyway.. nice statue.. still prefer the PF :)

if its common, why have i never heard anyone say cap rex looks silly with bunny rabbit ears?

Well with respect, its Probably because not nearly so many people care about that character. The more popular they are, the more critique they will draw in. I simply don't like the look, I'm glad you do, I guess you won't have that little niggle some of us will. No biggy though.... I have just placed a pre order for this regardless. :hi5:

I
HOWEVER, looking at this pic, its evident that Obi Wan is a whole other level of dynamic pose and character dimension.

While I like Obi Wan, I don't find Obi Wan to be on a whole other level. Fett seems to own that on detail alone. So many little details that just make this mind boggling awesome.Obi wan has a great back pack. Fett is like one big Obi Wan back pack. I also prefer the Fett pose.
Having said that I think both are so far the standouts (detail wise). However that GG is pretty awesome though.

Hence the $250 price tag on him I guess. He seems smaller too, but I haven't put all three (four, Fett's in the box) together yet. I'll see them all together for the first time in the new house...

Where do the wookie braids go? I'm sure it's on this massive thread somewhere but looking at pictures I can't find where they go.
Thanks for the help!

Got my statue today and I'm happy to report that NOTHING was broken! This one is great and I would highly recommend getting him if your on the fence. Here are a few pics that I snapped after briefly setting him up.

Where do the wookie braids go? I'm sure it's on this massive thread somewhere but looking at pictures I can't find where they go.
Thanks for the help!

On his right arm. Under the gun strap... Around the shoulder/armor. Hope it helps ;)

Rabbit ears?
You all funny in USA

https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jaig_eyes?file=FennShysa.jpg

That what it is!

You are welcome!;-))

wow. look at that. i was wrong. i thought it was wolfpack by design, turns out its not. makes me like it more reading that. thanks!

and to the fella i was talking to earlier, i forget your screen name as i dont have it in front of me as i type this, the only thing i was commenting on was calling them silly. knowing why they are there takes away the silly part and leaves you to say whether you like the design choice or not. i just dont see it as silly. silly would be if he had a hello kitty back pack, or watch. now thats silly.

one of sideshow's top releases, paint, sculpt and build quality are all top notch, zero complains.

however epic fail on my pax display shelf, not sure what to do now, might have to display him with spiderman instead :monkey4:monkey4:thud::thud:

bobafett.jpg

EDIT NEVERMIND I GOT IT IN!!! Just got to take it apart and install it INSIDE the cabinet, pure genius i am!! :blissy

bobafett2.jpg

Last edited:
Just got mine and he is awesome. SSC have really knocked the Mythos line out of the park.

In the Making of Empire Strikes Back there are some pictures of Fett with the horns, ears, eyes whatever you want to call them so they were originally there.

340x_bobafettteardown.jpg

And since I'm guessing this statue is supposed to be before ANH I think its cool that he has them and then I guess decided to take them off... just make it even cooler in my book.

Back