Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's up with the #239 anyway? I opened my certificate of authenticity which I was surprised to see as I've never received one with anything else from Sideshow, noticed the #239, and then saw that my base had a different number and assumed I must have had a mismatch. Sounds like you guys know better.

What's up with the #239 anyway? I opened my certificate of authenticity which I was surprised to see as I've never received one with anything else from Sideshow, noticed the #239, and then saw that my base had a different number and assumed I must have had a mismatch. Sounds like you guys know better.
The #239 is in reference to the Mythos back story of Boba Fett being that this image was taken from his story of his 239th bounty for the guy mentioned in the backstory on the COA.

Since a few people have all ready posted some good detail pics I won't bother doing them but I can show the entire gang together. This is a fantastic statue, best Boba Fett ever. :)

IMG_20130826_174329_416.jpg

IMG_20130826_174558_925.jpg

Ok. I am being a party ****er and I will state my one and only complaint. I wish they did the head a bit more like the proto. He is looking down more in the proto. It's far from a deal breaker as this statue is pretty much perfect. Get the head right and it would be perfect for me. It's like the made the neck just a tad longer. Perhaps it just my eyes. Again no big deal just pointing it out. Either way I love this statue and Wed can't get here soon enough.

IMG_4793.jpg

SSC.jpg

star-wars-boba-fett-mythos-deluxe-statue-sideshow-spaceart-sw026-a.jpg

9572661259_55de55e3f4_c.jpg

Fett01.jpg

Came in perfect i only had 1 problem and 1 of his trophy lightsabers broke off. Gonna contact sideshow returns for a partial refund other then that, he is perfect best boba evvvahh!

Im thinking of getting this or the boba fett PF,FOR those who have both which do you think is better?

I don't have my mythos yet, but the pics look great. The PF is a great piece - my major gripe is the helmet. But if you put him next to the PF of Han in Carbonite, it just looks slick.

To choose one is a tough call, either way you win.

Epic!!!!!!!!

I love what I'm seeing for Fett. I cant wait to get mine this week.

HOWEVER, looking at this pic, its evident that Obi Wan is a whole other level of dynamic pose and character dimension.

This line is fantastic. I really want to see further expansion and along with the DC Rogues I plan to make this the core of my collection.

Very impressed thus far.

C`mon Guys, do your Homework!
And you call yourself an Boba Fett Fan..tzz..:nana:
This "devil horns" or "bunny ears"are the famous
jai'galaar'la sur'haii'se...
No, just kidding, look what i`ve found accidentally:
https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jaig_eyes

"Like much of the Mandalorian sigils and imagery included in the personalization of clone trooper armor, the design for jaig eyes originates in concept art and early paint explorations of Boba Fett's armor by Joe Johnston that were abandoned prior to the filming of The Empire Strikes Back. "
source with Pics of the Jaik Eyes on the TESB Armor:
https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jaig_eyes?file=Boba_Fett--1st_Preproduction_Prototype_Helmet.jpg

Can`t wait for this bad Boy, but the expected european arrival for this Guy and my Shaak Ti is October...ughh...:impatient:

Call them what you like, they look silly and most people wouldn't recognise that look, even die hard fans.. I'm still very tempted by this one however.

call them what i like??? are you crazy? they look silly to people who dont know what they stand for or have never seen them on clones. if you knew what they were, they wouldnt be silly and you might appreciate them more. they add to the whole mythos thing. you know....the whole point of this statue line. if you want a regular boba fett, then id suggest getting the premium format one without silly bunny ears. :dunno

Back