Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm using all of my will power on Vader, since I've ordered the other four already! :lol

That's my problem... If I could just get fett and be done with it then great.. But if I get it I know I am going to want Vader....Hell I want Vader now...

I said it before and I will say it again.. The Mythos line is the bes hing to happen to star wars in a Long time!

And don't forget Grievous guys. Just a concept art of him around the web, but man, pre-cyborg Grievous is a must have imho.

Don't care for PT so easy pass for me.

So did you also pass on Maul with the giant churro?

Star-Wars-Mythos-Darth-Maul-Concept-6_1335529988.jpg

He's got a churro in his hand, and he's standing on a pancake?

Damn, must remember not to log on to these boards as the first thing I do when I wake up. Hungry now!

I used the code prior to the end of February. Thanks again to KenBenobi for letting me know about it. Someone else did say they used it after the expiration date, but I would be wary of doing that since Sideshow could take the discount off the order. Sure, it's only $25, but it's the principle, you know.

I'm happy to have $25 off Boba Fett, as RP's would have only been $17 and change anyway...

This code did work on preorders. I read the rules. :lecture

Well I broke down and got the Fett Mythos. Used my reward point and a $50.00 credit I had so I am getting Fett for a little under $200.00 Made it a pretty easy purchase. I was going to save my points up as I have over 150.00 pending but I wanted this Fett and did not want to risk it being gone while I wait for my other reward points to be usable.

I also talked my wife into a Birthday/Anniversary present in the Form of the Vader Mythos. Used the SPRING2013 coupon for that since the reward points and the coupon basically come out to be the same.

This line is just to good to pass up. I know I said this before but this line reminds me of when I was a kid and the PT was just a hope and a dream. I had to use my imagination to create the stories of what happened before ANH or in between all the films and These statues seem like they were pulled right out of my thoughts. They also tell a great story but not the full story thus making me be a child again and fill in the blanks with my imagination. I really think that if SSC can keep the quality up it will be by far their best running series of statues.

I would love to see a Luke done next. IMO a Great Luke Skywalker statue has yet to be made. I think I could stop after that (depending what they did for a Han Solo)

I am in the clear as far as PT goes (don't care for them) and I will already have the R2 and 3PO PF so I don't see getting them in the mythos line. And while I love many of the characters in the SW universe there are not too many I feel the need to have. Sure I would love to get them all but my collection goes beyond just SW. But I could definitely go for a great Luke mythos.

Well said jaws. The more I think about it the more I want the main characters from the ot.

Funny enough, I love the OT but I'm not that big on the idea of Luke as a Mythos. He has no backstory. For the EU stuff it may be somewhat interesting but I cant see much more than Jedi robes.

i like the more creative charcters for his line. This is a great line to tell some backstory. I want Bossk, Boushh, grievous, fortuna, Oola, Xizor, greedo. Imperial cadet Solo. Malgus. Nihilus. O the possibilities!

Funny enough, I love the OT but I'm not that big on the idea of Luke as a Mythos. He has no backstory. For the EU stuff it may be somewhat interesting but I cant see much more than Jedi robes.

i like the more creative charcters for his line. This is a great line to tell some backstory. I want Bossk, Boushh, grievous, fortuna, Oola, Xizor, greedo. Imperial cadet Solo. Malgus. Nihilus. O the possibilities!

As I said in the thread of 'which other characters you want for the Mythos line', Luke would be a great Mythos character if the statue is inspired to that moment in EPVI when he is alone in a cave, bulding his own lightsaber. It's a scene that has been deleted from most releases and it's a great scene, very evocative. Remember that the Mythos line explores the characters so Luke HAS a Backstory: maybe not in EPIV, but between EPV and EPVI he has done a lot of things too.

Anyway, I agree with you on Nihilus, Sion, Traya, Revan and the KOTOR characters.

Back