Star Wars in concert!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw SW in concert last night at the Citizen's Business Bank Arena in Ontario California...It was AMAZING! My wife who is not even a SW fan thought it was great also. The best part is the tickets were only $25 each but since it is Memorial Day weekend and everyone is out of town the show was far from full and and arena was giving FREE upgrades to ticketholders, we ended up with 10th row floor seats! Great show...catch it if you can, it is very unique.

JB

Sounds awesome. I'm going to try and go to the one in NH on the 21st of July. :banana

Last edited:
The cheap seats (though there isn't such a thing, the arena is pretty small) at the Orleans Arena were $25 - and I had a perfect view!

16t0ep.jpg

Well you can see from my pic that the speakers were blocking a very small portion of the screen, but that is essentially without any zoom; the screen is huge, I didn't miss anything. :hi5:

My boss surprised me today with a ticket to see this in Manchester NH in July...I can't wait!

I've been working a very packed schedule (13-14 hour days for months) and he noticed my constant changing display of Sideshow Star Wars figures on my desk and "figured I'd enjoy this" as a thanks for all the extra effort. Boy, will I! I was blown away...

Just the thought of hearing this great music with a live orchestra and choir along with the chance to see scenes from all six movies on a really big screen sounds like a dream come true...

My boss surprised me today with a ticket to see this in Manchester NH in July...I can't wait!

I've been working a very packed schedule (13-14 hour days for months) and he noticed my constant changing display of Sideshow Star Wars figures on my desk and "figured I'd enjoy this" as a thanks for all the extra effort. Boy, will I! I was blown away...

Just the thought of hearing this great music with a live orchestra and choir along with the chance to see scenes from all six movies on a really big screen sounds like a dream come true...

That's awesome!

That's also the show that I'm going to. :hi5:

Wow!! That's freaking awesome :panic:
Enjoy the show ;)
And about the big screens... It surprised me that they even managed to get the OT look so good on that big screen :horror

That's awesome!

That's also the show that I'm going to. :hi5:

I just saw the show on Father's Day here in Idaho. It was all I was expecting and a great time. It's not too long, it sounds and looks great, and they balanced the original clips very well with the prequels IMO.

I might try to post some pics later today or tomorrow if I get the time.

ENJOY!

Just got back from the early show in St Paul and it was well worth the money I spent! I had fourth row center floor seats. The only thing I didn't like was that the seats were extremely uncomfortable and the seats and rows were crammed together way to tightly. I was lucky my seat was on an aisle otherwise it would have been more of a pain.

You really gain a new appreciation for the music of John Williams when it is performed by a live orchestra right in front of you.

It was just an awesome, awesome show!!

I went last night to the St Paul show as well. Here's a couple pics of me (one in the middle) with my roommate and his son who took me to it as my B Day present :chew:rock
SWPrisoners.jpg

SWDeathStar.jpg

Back