Star Wars Fine Art Show-off Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I like the one where he's holding the Droid Commando head, but I really want one with him in a Season 4 helmet.

Yeah I have that one but would like to see something new with him. New armor or one of his specialty armors. I won't be picky though I will accept a well done version of most Clone Troopers

DSC02147-Copy2-Copy.jpg

Sorry I missed this one. It's one of my faves.

BB

That's awesome, icruise! Have you seen the Jabba piñata on Etsy? I tried to get a link, but can't get it to work.

Finally got my first piece and I'm trying my hardest to stay away from eBay and picking up more:panic: I really wish a Vader and Stormtrooper were done by Mondo in similar fashion though.
DSC02922.jpg

Yeah, some of the subject matter from Mondo's line were questionable when people like Vader were ignored. Instead of him, they gave us Gonk and Banthas.

Those Rood prints are awesome. I wish they had had something like that when I went to Star Wars Weekends 2 years ago.

I'm glad ACME will be selling them. I really like the Greedo one and I think I'll get it to display with the Gentle Giant statue.

Thanks for posting that link to those sale prints blue_rogue. I ordered the Dorman Vader. Always wanted that one.

BTW, Mark Raats posted on RS, that Celebration prints will start debuting on or around June 11th. Can't wait!

I didn't. Beer was the Fett who hit the barge and rolled into the Sarlacc. I got signatures from both Bulloch and Beer so I could have the "alpha and omega" actors of the character. :)

Yeah, but with it being a ESB piece, I stuck to Bullock.

That does make sense, but when at Celebration I find myself throwing sense right out the window. Like what I'm willing to shell out for an autograph, or how long (really, how long?!?!?) I would wait in line for a prime seat to hear Mark Hamill, etc., etc....

Just saying, I'm not the most sane person at one of these events. And boy oh boy, am I not in the minority.

:panic: :lol

Back