Star Wars Fine Art Show-off Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prints look great scottyb! The TIE prints also look great together serg!

I'm looking forward to seeing what the artists pull off for C6 this year. Then I will have to control myself -and my budget :pfft:

DSC02149-Copy-Copy.jpg

DSC02147-Copy2-Copy.jpg

DSC02146-Copy.jpg

DSC02312.jpg

Those are great. Always regretted not picking up a few.

I have Brian Rood's Boba Fett "Replica" print as my quintessential Fett print.

swotltd100a_1.jpg

Clark Mitchell did a very nice Fett print for his C5 print -I regret not getting it also.

Art_Mitchell.jpg

I would like some kind of Fett item from Mark McHaley at somepoint. I LOVE his style.

I have Brian Rood's Boba Fett "Replica" print as my quintessential Fett print.

swotltd100a_1.jpg

Clark Mitchell did a very nice Fett print for his C5 print -I regret not getting it also.

Art_Mitchell.jpg

I would like some kind of Fett item from Mark McHaley at somepoint. I LOVE his style.

Nice !

Mine is Trevas' from last year.

chris-trevas-the-hunter-and-the-prey.jpg

You got lucky jimjimmy, Trevas didn't have that print before long -and it was sold out! I remember seeing it, thinking how awesome it was but that I would go back later to get it -WRONG!

You got lucky jimjimmy, Trevas didn't have that print before long -and it was sold out! I remember seeing it, thinking how awesome it was but that I would go back later to get it -WRONG!

Nah, you never go back on the art. If you love it you get it ! He was my first stop.

My first stop as well. And I learned at SDCC last year, that if you want the thing, get it then, because I passed on an AP of that Rood, and number 3 to boot, by lucky number, and when I went back to get it Sunday near closing, they were taking it off the wall to sell to another patron!

:mad:

My quadruple signed Trevas... :D

And goes great with my wall color too!

picture.php

I'm counting Trevas obviously, then there is Jeremy Bulloch of course, and Dickey Beer, then the one nobody wants to acknowledge...

Daniel Logan! :slap :gah: :cuckoo: :dunno (How could you fury?)

I know there is another, but forget who he is, and I was told to look for him, but I don't think he was at CV. Now there is a listing for all four Boba Fetts to be in attendance at CVI, but I'm not opening this up and carting it around again...

Edit: It's John Morton that I'm missing...

But, but, he was the best. He was so funny in person, very entertaining. And believe it or not, he played Boba Fett a few times too!

:pfft: :pfft: :pfft:

Back