Star Wars: Episode IX - What should Rey's origin be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should Rey's origin be?

• She really is a nobody

Votes: 17 15.7%
  • She's a Skywalker

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • She's a Solo

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • She's a Kenobi

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • She's a creation of Snoke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She's a creation of Plagueis

• She's a creation of Snoke, who is Plagueis

• I've stopped caring

Votes: 44 40.7%
  • I never cared

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters
First, who cares after TFA and TLJ.

Second, It is now canon that her parents were drunks on Jakku who abandoned her. They need to stick with this story and not retcon it for fan service and just move on.

First, who cares after TFA and TLJ.

Second, It is now canon that her parents were drunks on Jakku who abandoned her. They need to stick with this story and not retcon it for fan service and just move on.
Nope. Its not canon that they ARE. Its canon that Kylo Ren told her that, and HE believes it. Its canon that she didn't argue it when she was in a moment of extreme stress and heartbreak. But minutes before, she was CONVINCED that Ben would turn to the Light... and she was absolutely mistaken about the truth.

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

EPIX??

There was an episode VII & VIII?

Who or what is a Rey?

:lol .... As the poll suggests, I stopped caring after TLJ. SW ended with ROTJ, and they all lived happily ever after. :)

Ask anyone in their sixties if they've lived happily ever after these thirty years. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

What’s Obi wans origin? What’s palpatines origin? What’s Landos origin? What’s Yodas origin? We don’t need to know.

We didn’t need to know Han’s origin either for that matter.

However if Rey is this generation’s legend, we need to know.

That's a pretty big "if" and after TLJ I think we can conclusively say that's a "no."

Conclusively?

Ha ha!

Sorry... couldn't help scoffing at that.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Hehehe... Rey is a generational legend. HAHAHA.

Sorry... couldn't help laughing my *** off at that.:rotfl

I enjoyed TFA for what it was...it had the characters nicely set up...but then we got TLJ which had little character progression and had me bored rigid...

TROS would have to be pretty a great movie and pack a lot in for me to care about boring Rey and whiny Ren..

And screwing around with lore and resurrecting the Emperor ain't gonna save this mess of a trilogy...then again maybe he's just a hologram and it turns out he's Rey's daddy.

Reys origin is she is Anakin reborn

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

My guess would be possibly Palpatine pushed Anakin's force spirit(after Vaders pyro Burn) into a junk trader (just like Shmi skywalker on tatooine) who was searching the death star rumble for junk to trade ...but a definitely a Skywalker.

Back