Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C3PO friends line is a
Spoiler Spoiler:

The reverse snowflake armada can stand down....for now i?m sure something else is right around the corner that will poke their hornets nest maybe Brie Larson has a cameo in TROS or something lol

Oh man that reaction would be fun to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
abdd9343fa27ecd87ccdc850f6a2db00.jpg

Not planning is nearly as big as not yet.

It?s really quite simple if you?re a true Star Wars fan you?re gonna go see it first show opening night or at the very least opening weekend.

I even read an opinion piece of someone claiming that they are skipping this movie and that if Disney was serious about respecting the SW fans and GL all they had to do was look at the Phantom Menace on how to properly create new SW content that fans can respect.

Really.

Anyways admit it Cynical-Gar you already got tickets for opening weekend c?mon now man up like Khev did and admit it that you?re going lol

Last edited:
C3PO friends line is a
Spoiler Spoiler:

Who else would he be talking to? Force ghosts? :lol

The trailer confirms so many visuals and context from the Paxis and MSW plot leaks that, at this point, I don't see any reason to doubt those. And according to those plot leaks, 3PO delivers that line with the following characters in that scene . . .

Spoiler Spoiler:

Eh, something pot, something black kettle...

On the topic, I've already seen links to 50 minute 'analysis' videos and hour long live-streams dedicated to trashing every minute detail and frame of the trailer. You can't convince me that that's not as pathetic as the video(s) of the dude crying in tears over the trailer. Both at opposite extremes of the spectrum.

I know, lets have a spelling contest.....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I do hope the movie surprises me (like RO and Solo) but right now there's nothing of interest for me in the ST.

The GOOD: The campy Emperor looks to be the jokey highlight of this movie.

The BAD: I don't look forward to "catching up" with Finn or Poe or Rose... I don't really care about another lightsaber duel between Rey and Kylo since I know how its going to end... I'm not looking forward to meeting Jannah and her space horses... the purple Fett-girl might be fun... saying goodbye to Leia won't be... and I'm not sure how I'll feel about Force Ghosts after this movie.

So, for those who are genuinely excited for this movie, what is it exactly that is grabbing you? What do you want to see/know/understand? Or are you just looking for some good space battles and action scenes?

Who else would he be talking to? Force ghosts? :lol

The trailer confirms so many visuals and context from the Paxis and MSW plot leaks that, at this point, I don't see any reason to doubt those. And according to those plot leaks, 3PO delivers that line with the following characters in that scene . . .

Spoiler Spoiler:

Because the lack of security seems so egregious that tells me the leaks were done purposefully.

Why isn?t Lando?s outcome in any of the leaks.

I want to see Palpatine vs Rey in the final battle 40 years in the making. I want to see Rey do what Luke or Annie couldn't do. :D :woo

That ***** Palpatine is going down for good.

If you want a job done right you get a woman to do it.

:chase

I do hope the movie surprises me (like RO and Solo) but right now there's nothing of interest for me in the ST.

The GOOD: The campy Emperor looks to be the jokey highlight of this movie.

The BAD: I don't look forward to "catching up" with Finn or Poe or Rose... I don't really care about another lightsaber duel between Rey and Kylo since I know how its going to end... I'm not looking forward to meeting Jannah and her space horses... the purple Fett-girl might be fun... saying goodbye to Leia won't be... and I'm not sure how I'll feel about Force Ghosts after this movie.

So, for those who are genuinely excited for this movie, what is it exactly that is grabbing you? What do you want to see/know/understand? Or are you just looking for some good space battles and action scenes?

I like the characters, I never saw them as anything more than what they are.

Truth is, and the truth hurts, the OT characters are kinda flat also. People lile to talk about character development, but most of the main characters in OT had an arc with maybe a extended branch on the main arc.

I like the characters, I never saw them as anything more than what they are.

Truth is, and the truth hurts, the OT characters are kinda flat also. People lile to talk about character development, but most of the main characters in OT had an arc with maybe a extended branch on the main arc.

Yep just look at ROTJ Han, Vader, Obi and Leia.

The last shot in this movie will be Rey looking upon the ghosts of Luke, Han and Leia...

Somehow everyone has learned the secret that Qui-Gon once saved for only Jedi.

I think we all know the closing shot will be Rey looking at the dual sunset on Tatooine. She's gonna usurp Luke completely

(possibly with those ghosts you mentioned too, lol)

Back