Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daisy Ridley was just asked if she has met Disney for future work and her answer was “I’ll always be Rey” then smiled and left it at that.

The evidence continues to mount towards Mando 3

:chase

Daisy Ridley was just asked if she has met Disney for future work and her answer was “I’ll always be Rey” then smiled and left it at that.

The evidence continues to mount towards Mando 3

:chase
Are you suggesting they are going to de-age her benjamin button style so she can play Rey in Mando season 3? I don't want that Jye... one baby in that show is enough.

"I'll always be Rey" .... but Rey who? Rey Nobody, ReyPatine or Rey I just appropriated your Skywalker? Which Rey is she today? She's like James Mcavoy in that movie Split.

Are you suggesting they are going to de-age her benjamin button style so she can play Rey in Mando season 3? I don't want that Jye... one baby in that show is enough.

"I'll always be Rey" .... but Rey who? Rey Nobody, ReyPatine or Rey I just appropriated your Skywalker? Which Rey is she today? She's like James Mcavoy in that movie Split.
:lol

Sorry should’ve been more clear.

I meant that Mando is leading towards an ST Snoke connection since Disney is not abandoning the ST.

Yes it is. Disney loves money and the st did not sell. If they head towards that direction they will lose money from the fans. They aren’t stupid. That’s why no st continuations have been announced. Not even a cartoon series. To connect mando (it’s biggest thing keeping Star Wars alive) to the st would be suicide for the brand . The Snyder verse has a bigger chance of being brought back then the st becoming canon again .

So Finn will be a Jedi too (along with Jannah and her whole battalion of Stormies and anyone else who wants to...)

FN5iWUPXIAAwTFz

Edit: Okay so it's a fan concept. Looks scarily real (and I'd actually be down for it!)

Last edited:
Back