Star Wars Encyclopedia from c.10,000,000,000 BBY to 1,000 ABY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Njits

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys im looking for a complete Star Wars Encyclopedia there are several Star Wars Encyclopedia's made and i dont really know what i should get?
I really want the most complete collection of star wars so also the expanded universe not just the movies(think old republic era/legacy era)
these ones reach out particualy

https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Essential-Daniel-Wallace/dp/0345477642/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Star-Wars-Encyclopedia/dp/0345477634

but one is a atlas and the others cover only the movies i think
im really looking for a full complete STARWARS information book or collection

The Pre-Republic Era
The Old Republic era
Fall of the Republic/Rise of the Empire era(as in c. 1,000 BBY to 0 BBY )
Rebellion era
The New Republic era
The New Jedi Order era
The Legacy era

so yeah maby thats alot to ask form a Star Wars Encyclopedia i face the fear that it may not exist :monkey2

you could also just give me this link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronology_of_Star_Wars

and tell me that it already exists on the internetz but i thats why i made this thread im not sure were to look for something like this if it actually exists have iused the word exists alot?:gah:

anyway to put it short im looking for the entire history of star wars BOOK FORM(sorry for the bad english typed this in 2 min imin a hurry)

Thanks guys!! BY:panic:

the encyclopedia from the second link on your list covers more than just the movies i believe. it is an encyclopedia though, not a history book. everything in it is alphabetical order not chronological. i've paged through it a little at my local Barnes and Noble. it's ok if you like books but you can get everything in it for free on the internet. i'd say that it is probably the most comprehensive reference book on the SW universe available. it's 3 large volumes.

The second link is, as The Craw said, encyclopedia. It has anything and everyone that ever made an appearance in the movies, comics, games etc. So are you looking to find some more info about, say, Mara Jade? look at J and there she is with all the official information about her.

The only thing that may bother you is that it's not complete anymore. The book was released last year and everything after the release isn't in it.

Hope this helps :wink1:

Thanks for the info guys im about to play the Old Republic MMO
and i really want to get into the lore more so when i don't understand something i can always look it up. So i guess the The Old Republic era is not there in the second linked book's
i will consider buying it. Maybe ill wait a bit longer for a future more complete encyclopedia about SW especially the old republic era if its ever released thanks.

Back