Media Star Wars BattleFront

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything is fine with this game except the terrible garbage spawn system. Don't think I would die not even three times per match if I didn't get either spawned on, spawned into an enemy, spawn with damage, spawn traped, have people spawn behind me.... just terrible.

Easy solution. Fixed spawn points for each side with soawn protection. Would make this game a lot more fun.

Welp.... I just got 15 spawn kills and 15 spawn deaths on the one small trash map. Great job EA for making a ****** multiplayer experience. Really didn't think the spawns would be this bad.

Hero Hunt is terrible. Host gets the hero/villain at the start of each round every game. Not fair at all. It should switch each game.

Sorry if this has been asked before... Is this only a first person shooter option or can you go third person.... I can't play first person... I get motion sickness :(

You can switch between both. Although weirdly, even though I'm a big BF fan and always used the third person view in BFI&II, I couldn't get on with it in the beta for this game so stuck with the first person view.

You can switch between both. Although weirdly, even though I'm a big BF fan and always used the third person view in BFI&II, I couldn't get on with it in the beta for this game so stuck with the first person view.

Thanks!!

I would love to be able to play first person. I can for about 10 min and then I feel like I am going to throw up... there are many great games I have to miss out on because of this. Oh well. I am not a huge gamer anyways.

The customization looks weak as hell from what I saw. Was checking them out and its mostly just stupid heads. I was hoping for paints and different gear and stuff. DICE sure fails miserably at the customization game.

The people who are bad and have no idea how to play obectively ruin this game more than the spawns the more I play this...

Thanks!!

I would love to be able to play first person. I can for about 10 min and then I feel like I am going to throw up... there are many great games I have to miss out on because of this. Oh well. I am not a huge gamer anyways.

Have you tried altering the fov? I'm assuming you're on pc? For some reason the fov tends to be set quite low as standard which gives a very narrow and disorientating view. I tend to set it to about 90 which feels more natural.

omg, preordered (in August), paid and out for delivery, but to my folks place in another town.
So much for getting it early. This was my free weekend too...

Wow! You guys are making this sound like a horrible game. LOL!
I haven't played it yet, but looking forward to it... I think. :lol

So is there no story mode or am I just blind as a bat?

Only played the Empire so far, but Boba is leaps and bounds my favorite hero to play as. I like that the Emperor can heal himself and Vader and block and send back blasts, but Boba's Jetpack, flamethrower, and rocket are great. I can't seem to figure out how to get him to aim better (slight zoom) like the normal soldiers do though.

I've been holding out for a while on any current gen. game platforms. No longer as of last night :slap.

Not everyones cup of tea, but it had me sold. Especially with the digital pod racing game. Ohhh the nostalgia.

IMG_2547.jpg

Picked this up yesterday and played a few games. Overall, it's pretty fun and definitely reminiscent of the older Battlefront games (which I loved). I haven't really done anything with customization yet.

Question re: cards - I assume they are one time use so I have to buy a thermal detonator before every match if I want to equip it, right?

I like the flying battles.... I dont get killed that often like on those ground battles... my best was 8 Kills to 22 deaths on the ground .. :lol

Picked this up yesterday and played a few games. Overall, it's pretty fun and definitely reminiscent of the older Battlefront games (which I loved). I haven't really done anything with customization yet.

Question re: cards - I assume they are one time use so I have to buy a thermal detonator before every match if I want to equip it, right?

No, the cards are basically equipment you can unlock and then choose which ones you want to use.

Ignore all the nit pucking and whining, this game is a blast!

Being in the SW universe > Any content or spawning problems.

Disagree......if this didn't say Star Wars then it wouldn't sell for crap. It's not a great game. It's an OK game that gets tiresome fast and just happens to be Star Wars based so people eat it up.

Back