1/6 Star wars 1/6 SDCC 2019 Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll believe HT will make a 1/6 Jedi starfighter when I see it up for PO. No interest in battle droids, can’t stand those things, though the R5, Jawa and Gonk droid have my attention.

We saw 2. Will it still be a 2 pack though, or did they get rid of 1 and include the more ANHish one in a multipack with something else? Curious minds want to know.

A Bespin Luke would be the quickest PO I'd ever made. Seems like an odd choice though especially when they'd teased Bespin Han with Leia.

I'll take any of them from ESB though. Bring on the Veers!!!!

A Bespin Luke would be the quickest PO I'd ever made. Seems like an odd choice though especially when they'd teased Bespin Han with Leia.

I'll take any of them from ESB though. Bring on the Veers!!!!

Not so odd...DX07 was ages ago, and the opportunity for a Bespin Luke under $800.00 or whatever that set goes for on the aftermarket .. would drive sales of other ESB releases.

*Edit: Plus HT knows SW collectors are often fanatical, so they'll double-dip even if they have DX07.

Not so odd...DX07 was ages ago, and the opportunity for a Bespin Luke under $800.00 or whatever that set goes for on the aftermarket .. would drive sales of other ESB releases.

*Edit: Plus HT knows SW collectors are often fanatical, so they'll double-dip even if they have DX07.

I have a DX07 and will pre-order a new Bespin Luke on day one.

Its more the first part...

HT realized they are leaving money on the table on all high resale figures....

Luke
Jack Sparrow
Joker....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Its more the first part...

HT realized they are leaving money on the table on all high resale figures....

Luke
Jack Sparrow
Joker....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

On the other hand it’s a balance. HT wants figures to be expensive on the aftermarket as it makes the collectors afraid to miss a release. The TFA troopers weren’t good for them as releases like that make the collectors hold back and wait for a price drop. Also collectors don’t want to be afraid that a reissue will make their purchase worthless - it’s a balance that must be hard to do and they sometimes fail at.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all in for a Bespin Luke... One arriving would then surely place a Bespin Han just around the corner.

Maybe HT are just determined to nail a Hamill likeness.

All of the main hero releases from the OT are surefire sellers... they must surely know that. Even if they're not in huge demand in the Asian market like the Marvel characters are.

I’m sure we’ll see the “safe” stuff from TROS like a stormtrooper, Kylo Ren, Rey. I gave a feeling we’ll see The Mandolorian. Probably more TPM stuff, droid variants, most likely something large like ship to get us freaked out but ultimately just be for Howard’s collection.

67043633_2285713388213293_5239317376167575552_n.jpg67043633_2285713388213293_5239317376167575552_n.jpg

67627649_2285713761546589_4604292678903922688_n.jpg

67321725_2285713461546619_2684984206500560896_n.jpg

taken from facebook not my pic

Before everyone loses their minds and rushes their Sideshow Kit Fisto to ebay...remember all the stuff HT shows at CC that never comes out.....

Back