Star ace Clubber Lang

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Typically it's really the cost. Some people are too broke/poor to afford things.

People tend to not be able to afford things and try to find reasons for it. Most likely it's the same with you and Clubber. Probably cannot afford it.

I cannot afford InArt Jokers, and justify it by saying "No 3 figures are worth 2k dollars." People have different finances and typically will lie to themselves with cost vs value depending on their own finances. If each of those InArts were 400, I would probably say it was worth it like I do with Clubber.
LMAO, this is hilarious 😂 🤣!! What are you, 12?

I have like over 50 1/6 scale figures at least, A massive chunk of them are hot toys. But go ahead, keep convincing yourself I must be poor because you can't accept that Star Ace's Clubber Lang figure looks like a cheap figure from almost 20 years ago, and you paid about 3 times more than it should be sold for. Go right ahead, buddy. 🤣🤣🤣

I think by Star Ace standards the figure looks better than some of their other releases. Compared with other sixth scale manufacturers though it’s not that impressive. I’d get it if I got a good deal but don’t want to spend a bunch on it.

Back