Stainless steel 1/6 replicas and customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im working on all the sets my friends :D and i will have some extra sets with a special gift for new customers [emoji14]
fe4e773a55a8a391350ba81f131ab1f3.jpg
[emoji2]

Received my V2 set today. I own a V2 Rainman Bill, and I can say Fergo's belt/knives are far, really far superior than Rainman's... specially the knives. Rock solid stainless steel, perfect fit on the belt, really impressive. Well worth the price.

Received my V2 set today. I own a V2 Rainman Bill, and I can say Fergo's belt/knives are far, really far superior than Rainman's... specially the knives. Rock solid stainless steel, perfect fit on the belt, really impressive. Well worth the price.

Congrats on receiving yours, still waitin on mine- the waits a killer but surely worth it.....

Hey check my las experiment
f8001f2d36e051e194ba596e64487f2f.jpg
[emoji39]

another fantastic piece Fergo ;)

I've been trying to tell you guys....Fergo's weapins are REALLY REALLY GOOD...not to mention his pricing!!!!...quality at affordable prices!!!!

by the way guys....all those people that ordered the braveheart from the other company and missed out on the shield and sword like me...well...i got my friend here to hook me up with that....:)
Is this happening?

I wouldn't mind another metal sword.

WOW Them SWORDS ARE EPIC - Dont forget im still down for the Dexter Role Brother ;)

plus im still hunting that damn postman for my package ::lol

Did you get my last PM Fergo? Payment sent.

I plan on having the sword posed upside down like this, so I don't mind if it has a bit of heft to it. I already have a light Braveheart sword for my figure to hold upright if I choose to. I want your sword to be the beefcake version :lol

braveheart.bmp

Did you get my last PM Fergo? Payment sent.

I plan on having the sword posed upside down like this, so I don't mind if it has a bit of heft to it. I already have a light Braveheart sword for my figure to hold upright if I choose to. I want your sword to be the beefcake version [emoji38]

braveheart.bmp
Yes :D

Back