SSF vs GGC Halo 3 Tourny

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First practice - Thursday night at 8 pm Eastern

We will hopefully play for a few hours so our West Coast brothers can get some gaming in as well. Practice will be for everyone who can make it. If we get more than 8, we'll play against each other.

I'm in! :D

:confused: :confused: :confused: I didn't even make the reserves? When we all play together I'm almost always in the top 4. Oh well........... :(

Everyone is a reserve. I initially started with 8 and 4 because we always seem to have about 12 people playing. Didn't expect to get this many people to sign up.

I would like to have our starting 8 be taken from our solo rankings we did for our team tourny. That seems to be the fairest way of picking players without hurting anyone's feelings.

I'd love to get Yippee in here since he's our best player. I'll update the 'starters' list and everyone else is a reserve. If you want, I'll keep a running tally of reserves as well.

Lok feel free to bump me to bench warmer status if there is another player like RogueJedi30 who might better round out the team.

After all, we're in it, to win it.:ccheerlea

I think everyone should play at the same time and who ever are the top 8 should be the ones to play.

Have fun freaks bros :rock

I think everyone should play at the same time and who ever are the top 8 should be the ones to play.

Have fun freaks bros :rock

We've done that twice. That's where the original rankings came from.

I have actually calmed down a bit my last couple of times playing. My temper isn't worth $60 a pop.

Yeah when you have to pay for something you broke it is never fun! :lol

Trust me I've allready spent my $60. Trouble is I don't even remember what game it was. But lets just say I spiked it like a football. :lol

Yeah when you have to pay for something you broke it is never fun! :lol

Trust me I've allready spent my $60. Trouble is I don't even remember what game it was. But lets just say I spiked it like a football. :lol

I've learned as well. When I throw my controller, I make sure to throw it into the couch. The worst that happens is the battery pack pops off.

I've learned as well. When I throw my controller, I make sure to throw it into the couch. The worst that happens is the battery pack pops off.

:lol i use to throw stuff also but with these wireless controllers, too much money to replace em.

also, i noticed i'm on both lists, so keep me on whichever you see fit, i don't care one way or the other. i'll have good days and bad.

although i can probably let my wife play and we'd still beat GGC. she's a tough cookie :cool:

If anyone has any suggestions, please post them here. Don't PM me and have me change the list and look like the bad guy *cough* Ill *cough*
Hey I aired my opinion that Yippy and Focker should be 1st teamers out loud. Also, they were 'Suggestions', I didn't have you change anything. You're the one running the show and making the roster not me.

I'll also take the opportunity to say that yes Pitu sucks ass, I just didn't want to hurt the little guy's feelings. :D

Back