SSF vs GGC Halo 3 Tourny

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head over to the GG boards. A couple of them are now saying they clearly won that night. :lol
Bull****.

Did they also say how they needed our Best players to win the games they did win? Or did they mention how most of our guys were laggin in the last couple? :rolleyes:

They might have won a couple but we owned the night.

It's funny for sure. Some people just can't admit they lost. I think it's a riot if they point out the last match too where we kept falling dead out of the blue and couldn't respan for 2 min and then fell dead right away agin. Then of course shooting the **** out of them and hitting them from behind to watch them NOT die and then we fall dead out of the blue again.

Yeah, they rocked. :rolleyes:

Yeah that's total BS, we carried them all night until the last couple games.

Sore losers :monkey2

I don't think anyone is a sore loser, Vader was just pulling stats, he likes to do that.

I also don't think that night was a fair show either, we didnt have 3 of our best guys, the other half didnt show and there was lag pretty bad a some times.

It's still all supposed to be fun, but I think with us planning a match more than 1 day before and also starting a little earlier and picking match and games ahead of time, we can get a better shot at all 8 GGCers for the whole time and a 8 SSFers at the same time, then plan a set amout of X games and see who comes out on top then.

Mixing like we did the first few games was fun, but it cant be counted into wins and loses, and we also had members drop 2 out the 4 games we lost so it was 8 on 7 and there also a game where I think we had one more than you, so it was a good start and fun but I don't think it reflected well on either side the true teams.

I don't think anyone is a sore loser, Vader was just pulling stats, he likes to do that.

I also don't think that night was a fair show either, we didnt have 3 of our best guys, the other half didnt show and there was lag pretty bad a some times.

It's still all supposed to be fun, but I think with us planning a match more than 1 day before and also starting a little earlier and picking match and games ahead of time, we can get a better shot at all 8 GGCers for the whole time and a 8 SSFers at the same time, then plan a set amout of X games and see who comes out on top then.

Mixing like we did the first few games was fun, but it cant be counted into wins and loses, and we also had members drop 2 out the 4 games we lost so it was 8 on 7 and there also a game where I think we had one more than you, so it was a good start and fun but I don't think it reflected well on either side the true teams.

You're right that it's supposed to be fun. I think my beef was his "we clearly won" type statements that ticked me off. I am not even one of our good players, but still.

I just hope I can play. I'm gonna be packing and moving the rest of this month so time is gonna be very, very short for gaming :monkey2

So whats the final Win/Lose ratio?
GG boards says they won 4 of 8.
Both sides should agree to upload the games to fileshare for all to see.

So whats the final Win/Lose ratio?
GG boards says they won 4 of 8.
Both sides should agree to upload the games to fileshare for all to see.

One Territory game was a tie so how they won 4 of 8 is beyond me. Not to mention that last match will put the K/D ration WAY in their favor since half our team ( at least half ) couldn't respawn and died right away when we did w/o even seeing anyone near us. That last match was a joke.

I can't wait til we do this tourney guys! I'm so pumped! Halo is the ++++!!! :rock :rock

176095218_3ec8b1b506.jpg

Back