• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sse creature for a p.f. hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not a crazy idea at all.
your problem will be finding somebody who collects both lines to even consider the trade tho...

wow , no one cares. well i don't care either it's going on ebay and i am selling mother firker for whatever i can get for it.
i am a big smart a.... too..so i can be impatient.

Last edited:
wow , no one cares. well i don't care either it's going on ebay and i am selling mother firker for whatever i can get for it.

:lol:rotfl:lol

Its been 1 day and its the holidays so alot of peeps aren't around at the moment...show some patience! :D

Also its Christmas so selling anything on ebay at the moment will mean less money for the seller, IMO

The Hulk PF has always been a very popular and iconic character. If you can, I'd say KEEP the creature and acquire a Hulk PF, both are sweet :)

(PS, you ARE talking about the Creature from the Black Lagoon right?)

Back