1/6 SSC Zuckuss Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, he looks great. Any further thoughts on him?

Something about him invokes that sense of mystery that surrounded the Bounty Hunters from all those years ago. Like trying to figure out if those are really his eyes or some sort of lens embedded into his "flesh" to protect his natural eyes and they have weird little facets that line up to the natural bug eye facets or something. I also wonder about the semi-organic breathing hoses with that weird little bottle grown into them and what that does (adds some sort of compound native to the air that this creature would breath on its own world, or filters something out? Collects moisture like a Still Suit?). I do like the trench coat thing too, it has a very unique fell to it but doesn't feel out of scale, almost like a shark skin or something and it poses pretty well too (I do have concerns about eventual breakdown of these items, especially if I pose him often, which currently I am inclined to do).

To me, that sense of enigma and mystery that ignited my own imagination is why I love Star Wars and these back ground characters so much. It is something definitely lost on the latest films (oh cool who is Snoke and what is he about? oh who cares, lets kill him. Who is this purple haired admiral and what is she about? oh who cares lets kill her. Who are these weird red lobster guys and who trained them? oh who cares lets kill them... takes all the fun of imagination right out from each and every one of them and therefore, no need to create their adventures in my mind or buy toys of them).

I answered my own question from earlier about the breathing tubes. Wasn’t at home and able to check it out. They just tuck between the belt and cloak. Easily removed. I will try to give him a wash today.

On another note, FINALLY!!!

ae33ccf05feb6a0bf8505b68020974e5.jpg

6312ae9e07a68601aa90174b36a5bc45.jpg

Something about him invokes that sense of mystery that surrounded the Bounty Hunters from all those years ago. Like trying to figure out if those are really his eyes or some sort of lens embedded into his "flesh" to protect his natural eyes and they have weird little facets that line up to the natural bug eye facets or something. I also wonder about the semi-organic breathing hoses with that weird little bottle grown into them and what that does (adds some sort of compound native to the air that this creature would breath on its own world, or filters something out? Collects moisture like a Still Suit?). I do like the trench coat thing too, it has a very unique fell to it but doesn't feel out of scale, almost like a shark skin or something and it poses pretty well too (I do have concerns about eventual breakdown of these items, especially if I pose him often, which currently I am inclined to do).

To me, that sense of enigma and mystery that ignited my own imagination is why I love Star Wars and these back ground characters so much. It is something definitely lost on the latest films (oh cool who is Snoke and what is he about? oh who cares, lets kill him. Who is this purple haired admiral and what is she about? oh who cares lets kill her. Who are these weird red lobster guys and who trained them? oh who cares lets kill them... takes all the fun of imagination right out from each and every one of them and therefore, no need to create their adventures in my mind or buy toys of them).

Really want this guy on my shelf.:clap

I grabbed 4-LOM so feel compelled to get this too, but I got the 4-LOM for crazy-cheap. Won't be so lucky with this guy.

I answered my own question from earlier about the breathing tubes. Wasn’t at home and able to check it out. They just tuck between the belt and cloak. Easily removed. I will try to give him a wash today.

Very cool. Amazing how long it took SSC to do it.

And they haven't even offered a proper bridge environment to display those.

I completely forgot that SSC said they were working on the SD bridge display. Probably in a cardboard box with the promised 1/6 Rebo Band, Landspeeder and Mola Ram/Shorty figs. You really wish they wouldn't even say anything - same goes for HT with the falcon cockpit and Gonk droids.

Yeah, they did quite a few nice environments. Love my cantina diorama. Good news is we have JazzInc around. A bridge is not in the planning but those Bounty Hunters could fit nicely in one of the future offers. Some Bespin environment that would be a nod to Mc Quarrie's painting.

Got my Zuckuss in today and very happy with it! Really nice. They did give it a lot of padding in the middle, so the figure looks short and stocky, but you can always add more

Dengar in 2 days!

Zuckuss arrived (along with Dengar) today. Sideshow is really doing a much better job with it's sixth scales figures these days.

s7J9NW3.jpg

vzfegu2.jpg

Cool images guys. I ordered Zuckuss 4 days ago and he will be here by today which is superfast shipping to abroad :panic:

Looks fantastic!

I cannot wait to get the final 2 in myself to complete the 6 :yess:

We all know this should costs $150 at most, but never mind, SSC did a very good job. A few crappy cellphone pics of mine.

z1.jpg

z2.jpg

Got mine as well. He looks great, but the coat is a worrisome material. Cloth on the back and almost like paper on the front.

His classic gun holding pose means bending the arms, but I'd rather keep the sleeves as straight as possible.

Back